No announcement yet.

Shots fired at streetracing suspect in Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhh, it was dark, I couldn't see him. He had a ray gun, looked real enough.

Comment

Collins Rd.

Barny Fieth ruled one night.

We were all going to jail till he fell in the ditch, and we all broke down.

Then his buddies came by.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        You know, when you're a rookie, they can teach you everything about bein' a cop except how to live with a mistake.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
          I can't believe they still race on forney Road. They think the cops don't know they race there every weekend Friday and Saturday night. Bunch of idiots
          They race until the cops show which some nights will be 1 race some nights will be 3 hours depending on how the cops feel. They always just turn the lights on and everyone leaves no biggie. At least that was a couple few years ago.

That's what I heard idk.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
          2014 GT
          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I remember just a few years ago morons on this forum would go ape shit crazy whenever well known spots for the last hundred years were mentioned on this site.
            ERMERGERD CERPS KNEWR!!!!!!!!!

Fucking retards.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              You know, when you're a rookie, they can teach you everything about bein' a cop except how to live with a mistake.
              Lmfao.

Comment

Working...
              X