Clear All

Originally posted by Leah View Post
    What happened to my post???
    We know you're hot

Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Trick3d EVO

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Sean's vaginal odor is equally offensive, Lea. If that makes you feel any better...
      I didn't wash Lea off :/

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Out of gasoline and lye again?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          Rookie mistake.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I sat at the bar one night, listening to a couple of guys next to me commenting to each other about the cute bartender's nice rack, ass, etc. Got the deer in headlights look when I smiled and thanked them for the "kind words" about my girlfriend, which was followed by profuse apologies, and an offer to buy the next round. I told them not to worry about it, I was drinking for free, and would be living out what they were just thinking a little later.

Sorry about the thread derail, that was totally on topic...

Comment

I got mad one time at a guy blatantly checking out my girlfriend when I was like 19. Now, I just don't care as much because I do the same thing to other guys girls. I just try and make it not so obvious.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                I sat at the bar one night, listening to a couple of guys next to me commenting to each other about the cute bartender's nice rack, ass, etc. Got the deer in headlights look when I smiled and thanked them for the "kind words" about my girlfriend, which was followed by profuse apologies, and an offer to buy the next round. I told them not to worry about it, I was drinking for free, and would be living out what they were just thinking a little later.

Boosh!!!
                May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                Semper Fi

Comment

I don't get pissed off at all. If I'm with a chick she's gonna be hot. Who wants to be seen with a fucking Sasquatch?

Comment

I'm going to stare at everyone's girlfriends/wives at the Xmas party.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                      I don't get pissed off at all. If I'm with a chick she's gonna be hot. Who wants to be seen with a fucking Sasquatch?
                      Geor does.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post

Sorry for the 99% chance that never happened. Why have you been such a sand vag homo as of late?

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                          "If" being the optimal word... We know its typically gonna be a dude.

Comment

my wife's ass has it's own billboard.....white chick....black ass.... guys stare. i grin and nod when i catch them lookin. love that phat ass!!!!
                            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Anyone else find it hard to believe that the OP has anything worth looking at?
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Anyone else find it hard to believe that the OP has anything worth looking at?
                                This guy is like a fucking mind reader.

Comment

Working...
                                X