thread bumped on corral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thread bumped on corral

if this is sensative subject, let me know and i will delete it. i am clueless to what ever this was. it was bumped on there today and caught my interest. who was this? i want to say i saw that build on here within the week or month? once again, i mean no disrespect so if this in salt in the wound for any one, i will be glad to delete
    Originally posted by 93lxtc
    (MODS PLEASE MAKE THIS A STICKY?)

STOLEN GOODS - PLEASE HELP
    I am offering cash reward for the recovery or information leading to the recovery of the below listed parts stolen from my car while at Pro-Street Motor Sports in Garland!

Sometime, supposedly, between February 28th and March 7th, multiple items were stolen from my car while at Pro-Street Motor Sports at 3427 West Kingsley Rd in Garland Texas. There was no forcible entry.

The Police in Garland have advised that the list of stolen items be spread across the internet in an attempt to recover any of these parts or obtain information of the location and distribution of my stolen items. These parts were on my 1989 Ford Mustang titanium LX 5.0 coupe “CAGED”.

Any information pertaining to the theft, location or sell of my parts is requested to be called to Crime Stoppers anonymously in Garland at 972-272-TIPS, CASE # 2009R005907. I am offering a cash reward for your help!!

Please PM me if you have any information to offer.
    List of stolen goods!
    1). Precision 76mm Turbo .98AR was rebuilt in October (we have the serial number)
    2). Turbo blanket (grey)
    3). Exhaust manifold/headers, Turbo kit/tubing, miscellaneous fittings for turbo/kit
    4). Manifold 1” spacer
    5). Tile Wastegate F 38mm (blue- with 1 missing bolt)
    6). AFR 205cc Cylinder Block Heads – ported & CNC/titanium valves/etc (part #1470)
    7). 3 core Radiator & Radiator cap
    8). Radiator hoses/lines
    9). Flex Lite Extreme Fan & wiring (Brand new, is mounted to the radiator with push in zip ties)
    10). Downs Upper/Lower intake – (upper was fully polished and not black powder coated) Lower intake was also recently ported by Kim Barr, has red markings from permanent marker.
    11). Accufab throttle body 70 or 75mm, also polished
    12). Aeromotive fuel rails (red)
    13). ARP miscellaneous bolts/misc gaskets
    14). 60 lb Siemens Deca injectors
    15). T-bolt clamps /V-band clamps
    16). Silicone couplers
    Please help in any way possible. Also, feel free to leave any comments regarding similar experiences or knowledge about this or any other issues with this company or location.
    Thank you all
    Here are a few pics of the parts when they were in the car.

then

Originally posted by white93pony71
    no, actually 93lxtc passed away a couple weeks ago.. he was a very close friend of mine... very bad times... i am trying to sell a bunch of parts to help his fiancee out with finances...

Originally posted by Lee8995
    I never saw anything over on DFW stangs and the one guy who passed away about the same time over there was a supposed known thief with a rap sheet a mile long.
    Originally posted by white93pony71
    Most of the BS you will hear on dfwstangs is very untrue. I was a very close friend, and i have seen with my own eyes the documentation with his "rap sheet'', and will vouch that most is all lies. Yes he did time in prison, but he took the blame to save his children and his "wife", whom was cheating on him at the time, that was also tied up in the whole mess.. that is about as far as i am going to explain, but please let it be known that he was a great guy that would do anything for anyone!! He let me, my wife, and daughter live with him for 3 months while we were closing on our house and never once asked to help with bills. we even offered money and he refused!!

this should get good. that motor looks awfully familiar

Comment

The upper intake and few other shots sure look familiar to something I've seen posted.

Comment

Subscribing.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
        2014 GT
        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
          this should get good. that motor looks awfully familiar
          Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
          The upper intake and few other shots sure look familiar to something I've seen posted.
          i did a search just page by page. does it really look familiar to yall also or you trolling me?

Comment

I can't say for certain where, although it would have most likely been on here unless a friend that commonly surfs corral showed me, that I saw it on Dfwmustangs, but i'm 99% sure I've seen those engine compartment shots. The breadbox intake, gear clamped inlet screen, several things really stand out and make me think i've seen it. Other than that I have no real input to what was posted on the corral. If the original poster got scammed, I hope he finds restitution.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
              I can't say for certain where, although it would have most likely been on here unless a friend that commonly surfs corral showed me, that I saw it on Dfwmustangs, but i'm 99% sure I've seen those engine compartment shots. The breadbox intake, gear clamped inlet screen, several things really stand out and make me think i've seen it. Other than that I have no real input to what was posted on the corral. If the original poster got scammed, I hope he finds restitution.
              you have to click the link or read the quotes below all the pics. the familiar feeling i got when i saw the pics was only one thing that was interesting. the second is, before the op found his stuff, he ending up passing away. this is why i am wanted to tread softly. i have only heard of saladbar? and now osiris passing and based on the timing of this thread was thinking maybe it match the timing of saladbar? (i dont know if i have his name right) lastly, i didnt know him, but its obvious many here considered him a good guy but someone in that thread called the op, who is now deceased, a known crook.

Comment

I read the posts below the pics, I know there's been several members pass from the site. I've been fortunate that I haven't personally known any of them, but from all the responses I've seen during my short time here, I can't remember any of them being negative toward the deceased member. I'm sure if this is a sore subject someone will let you know of the mods will lock it. I hope if it is, it's done in a calm manner.

Comment

Subscribing.....

Comment

I read the post twice and still don't understand what's going on, or what is significant about any of it. Cliff notes?

Comment

Yeah, I'm having a hard time figuring out what the question in this thread is?

Comment

Do you know how much he wants for the heads?

Comment

Looks like Mike Manis' set up that was stolen out of his silver coupe when he had it at one of the local shops. The owner said someone broke in and parted his car out.

Comment

DFWColdcases.net? - The theft was from 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              Looks like Mike Manis' set up that was stolen out of his silver coupe when he had it at one of the local shops. The owner said someone broke in and parted his car out.
                              "There was no forcible entry." I'm with Dr. Dave here--

Sounds pretty damn fishy that someone "parted his car out" during one break-in.

Comment

Working...
                              X