hate government stupidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hate government stupidity

Found out I have a long lost ticket that I cant remember getting from 2009. Got letter saying cant renewal till its paid called town asking y is this the first time ive heard about it they were waiting for me to take care of it. Wtf

Pulled driving record in 2010 it wasnt on there asked why not. Answer im not sure. Grrr

Do.not.understand your

gibberish

Comment

You can also replace "breaking the law" in the above with "posting in fragmented sentences"

Comment

Haha. hahaha. GrrRRR!!!
        I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

My head hurts now

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_sFef7HuWU&feature=g-u[/ame]

Comment

For one fucken ticken your crying, I got the same notice try 3 different counties 4 different tickets $1100+ worth of tickets. And I call BS on the I cant remember I got it part!!
              I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
                For one fucken ticken your crying, I got the same notice try 3 different counties 4 different tickets $1100+ worth of tickets. And I call BS on the I cant remember I got it part!!
                You made less sense than the op. You both should e ticketed for confusing the public...
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  You made less sense than the op. You both should e ticketed for confusing the public...
                  That was the point.
                  I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Working...
                  X