Christmas cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas cards?

So Talisman's post about not sending out Christmas cards to people, especially to Brent, got me wondering does anyone actually send out Christmas cards anymore? My parents never did and I never do but I don't know if anyone else does this or not? I think in the digital age we live in now this is a lost art, and by lost art I mean smiting people by excluding them from you Christmas card list, LOL.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Fuck you, man. You just got axed off my card list!
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

My wife still does, makes me sign the bastards also...

What a waste of a tree and tax payers money.
      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

I am this year to all my customers! First time ever, But its the Holiday spirit
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

my family does. I do not. I use a wonderful invention called a phone call.

Comment

I think I'm going to start a list of people I DON"T like and start sending Christmas cards to them only, and inside include a close up of my hairy sack.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

my wife does
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                I think I'm going to start a list of people I DON"T like and start sending Christmas cards to them only, and inside include a close up of my hairy sack.
                Don't give Jasone another reason to send someone a picture of his balls. That fucker was doing that shit daily for two months.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Don't give Jasone another reason to send someone a picture of his balls. That fucker was doing that shit daily for two months.
                  It's only harassment if it's unwanted!

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                    my wife does
                    this.

and by this, I meant that.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It's only harassment if it's unwanted!
                      I was on the receiving end, and goddamit, it was unwanted and unwarranted!

Comment

I had to give him a damn near legal document type of lecture explaining that pictures of his or any other junk were unacceptable before relinquishing my phone number.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          I had to give him a damn near legal document type of lecture explaining that pictures of his or any other junk were unacceptable before relinquishing my phone number.
                          LOL

Guys are awesome, I have a friend who likes to get drunk and show everyone "The Brain" I pray he doesn't figure out the camera on his phone!

Comment

LOL

Guys are awesome, I have a friend who likes to get drunk and show everyone "The Brain" I pray he doesn't figure out the camera on his phone!
                            Better than "the goat" or "the batwing"

Comment

Working...
                            X