My Mother wants an SUV...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mother wants an SUV...

Well she wants a fucking SUV now... She has a 05 GT mustang loaded but doesn't want it anymore lol. I don't know shit about SUV's so that why I'm here asking questions. She basically wants something that gets decent gas mileage and can haul a great dane around in. Also that isn't fucking expensive (which I'm sure does fit the SUV term) If you have any suggestions on what type post em pl0x.

suv good gas mileage not expensive your looking at something like a ford escape

Comment

Chevy hhr

Comment

Hummer H1

Comment

I get 21MPG in my 97 4.0L SOHC Explorer sport. That is about as good as you are going to get, unless you go escape.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
            Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            I get 21MPG in my 97 4.0L SOHC Explorer sport. That is about as good as you are going to get, unless you go escape.
            Yeah that's what I figured.

Comment

Jeep Grand Cherokee
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

My wife drives a Toyota 4runner. We have the V6; very good power and we get 22 - 24mpg on the highway. Bought ours used and paid about 20k for it so they do not break the bank.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Best bet is an explorer or equinox/terrain. My explorer averages 22.4mpg, and my fiancé gets about 25 mpg in her equinox. Big difference is the explorer isn't entirely gutless, feels way bigger and pricier, and is way more comfortable. But I think my fiancé got her equinox new for like 22K, and it's great for her.

Comment

Another vote for the Exploder.....
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                      This shit right here!

Comment

Nissan murano.

Comment

I rented one of the new 4-cyl ecoboost Escapes a few weeks ago and was actually really impressed. The low-end torque was really stout and I'd bet it would walk all over the older V6 Ecapes.

I never figure gas mileage on a rental, but I do recall being shocked at how little gas it took to fill it back up before dropping it back off at the airport.

Although it doesn't get good mileage and definitely isn't cheap, I'm lusting over an Infiniti QX56 right now....
                          - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                          1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

I had a Ford Escape 4x4 rental in Vermont a few years ago, and I'd have to say that was one of the best rentals I had in a loooooong time!

Comment

crv

Comment

Working...
                              X