Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uverse Techs

Do we have any on the board?

Fucking 2 weeks to get an install done is ridiculous.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Do we have any on the board?

Fucking 2 weeks to get an install done is ridiculous.
    you need to be working on the new house and fixing the washer. not watching tv.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

i need the internets for work!!!

I can get by without tv.

Comment

mine was pretty much plug and play.. fast
        sigpic

Comment

I dont go inside peoples houses and install Uverse but im sure I can help. PM me if you need anything.
          03 cobra

Comment

Worthless union, i tellz ya
            2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
              Worthless union, i tellz ya
              LMFAO your job has half the rules and is way more lax then my Union job.
              03 cobra

Comment

All AT&T had to do in my case (for U-verse internet service only) was activate the landline to the customer interface and verify adequate signal strength at that location. The modem was shipped separately and was simple to get up and running.

Comment

I gave up on uverse. Crappy equipment, trying to get them out to fix it when down and their call center ineptitude got them the boot.

I am on Clear now. No probs the first 6 months.
                  Rich

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
                    I gave up on uverse. Crappy equipment, trying to get them out to fix it when down and their call center ineptitude got them the boot.

I am on Clear now. No probs the first 6 months.
                    My experience with Clear became just the opposite. I had them for a little under two years (home modem and mobile) and signal strength/speed at home dropped dramatically during the final 3-4 months or so I had them. Their customer service call center was always fine, just the actual service that was bad. If it's true that they utilize Sprint's network for their service, I understand why my Clear home service was so bad. Sprint cellular service became atrocious at home, fine nearly everywhere else, but terrible there.

Comment

So, I am still waiting on these assholes!
                      Last edited by mstng86; 01-04-2013, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Uverse sounds totally worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          So, I am still waiting on these assholes!
                          Nelson laugh: Ha Ha

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            My experience with Clear became just the opposite. I had them for a little under two years (home modem and mobile) and signal strength/speed at home dropped dramatically during the final 3-4 months or so I had them. Their customer service call center was always fine, just the actual service that was bad. If it's true that they utilize Sprint's network for their service, I understand why my Clear home service was so bad. Sprint cellular service became atrocious at home, fine nearly everywhere else, but terrible there.
                            While our service isn't blazing fast I can stream tv and movies and have the boy on WiFi and another tablet going too. It stops to load up sometimes but for the cost i think it works for me. Though I do have a Sprint phone from work and its service is pretty spotty. It do at&t for phone and other than cost it has always been better than the others as far as service compared to other carriers.
                            Rich

Comment

Working...
                            X