Why is a rental car so expensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think you guys understand.

$170 total price, but $80 of it is fucking taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
      I dont think you guys understand.

$170 total price, but $80 of it is fucking taxes.
      Often the same shit with Hotel rooms.. It's been like that since I've been alive.

Always rent off airport property if possible. It's usually WAY cheaper.

Comment

High Pathetical
        Politic Ill
        Leer -Ical
        Mere -Ical Whip
        Just Like Butt Her
        My Rhymes Are Legit
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

"If before you were about to take a flight somewhere. Someone you knew called you and said they had a premonition, and in it they said you were on a plane and everything was ok. About mid flight, your stomach started to bother you, so you went to the toilet. In the toilet you took a poop which relieved you of this unpleasant feeling. Being courteous, you flushed the vaccum toilet and the poop is sucked out and you leave the toilet and return to your seat.
          Meanwhile... THe large irritable poop you took is hurtling through the atompshere at an uncanny speed and smokes itself into a nuclear reactor.
          Hittin the reactor in a unsecured area causes a nuclear disaster killing scores more people than chernobyl...
          Would you go?"
          <--- not in public edumication. That was a bad mis take! Oh well, at least my GPA isn't highly pathetic.
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
            Yup, we sure get our money's worth out of the cars insurance gives us if someone hits one of us.
            Also, you have to do nice long burnouts by locking up the ebrake, flooring it and dragging the rear tires. Some tires on a mazda 6 MAY have been completely squared off to the point of destruction and we MIGHT have gone to Denton and picked up a set of $20 tires to replace them. That's a highly pathetical mistake though....
            I'm sorry, but I have to quote your "correction", and yes, your reason for edit is accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              I'm sorry, but I have to quote your "correction", and yes, your reason for edit is accurate.
              I just noticed that and was about to point it out, lol!

Comment

Working...
              X