Had a crazy dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a crazy dream

I was in some shopping center. Saw there was some sort of magic show. The magician called on 4 volunteers, I was one of them. He put some type of fucked up hat on us and set it on fire. Next thing I know I feel like I'm on fire, smell burnt hair and see the other 3 in flames like me.

The fire subsides and I begin to walk slowly only to see the crowd act horrified at our appearance. We look like zombies and the crowd freaks out when one of starts attacking them. People starts running and actually believe were zombies. We never get killed, just cause panic. I still don't understand why they're running slow until I walk up to a mirror. Half my body is burnt off.

Then all of a sudden I wake up in a hotel room with people passed out. I walk around take a look in the room. All of a sudden Treasurechest walks in and starts talking to me. As I sit there wondering wtf is going on, i look to my right and talisman is next to us sitting on a chair. He's just sitting there staring at me with a creepy ass look. Treasurechest starts talking to me when he leaves.

I woke up at 5 am in cold sweat after I dreamt this yesterday.

What trips me out more is how realistic treasurechest and talisman looked. I've met TC once but only know how talisman looks like by pictures.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

That sounds intense as fuck. I've had some dreams like that. It's usually after a few days of taking melatonin or the fourth night of a regular dosage of Vicodin.

You've mentioned night terrors before, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      That sounds intense as fuck. I've had some dreams like that. It's usually after a few days of taking melatonin or the fourth night of a regular dosage of Vicodin.

You've mentioned night terrors before, right?
      Yup. When I was dreaming the first half I was fully aware of it. I was also freaked out big time. The second half of my dream confused the fuck out of me when I woke up. I didn't take anything to sleep, just regular sleep.
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

I get dreams like this when I get a fever...and a lot of the time it involves a horrible spinning sensation, like a never ending merry-go-round from hell
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I had the same dream last night, only instead of leaving, I loved you tenderly. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I had the same dream last night, only instead of leaving, I loved you tenderly. Weird.
            "In an order that would surprise you..."

Comment

I had a dream. I had an awesome dream.
              People in the park, playing games in the dark.
              And what they played was a masquerade,
              and from behind walls of doubt, a voice was crying out... say you, say me.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

You probably heard/saw this and influenced part of your dream.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                  You probably heard/saw this and influenced part of your dream.

http://www.koaa.com/news/tv-show-hos...ician-on-fire/
                  That's the first Ive heard of that.

Comment

Tl;dc

Comment

14 Raptor
                      18 GT350

Comment

I just googled your dream and it means you want to fuck David Copperfield.

Comment

I had a dream...crazy dream..anything I wanted to know..anywhere I needed to go.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Shit, I wish I had his dream....I bet sleeping with David Copperfield would be magical.......

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              Hocus pocus motherfucker!!

Comment

Working...
                              X