Which town is the best in Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I'll second that. The drive down there is nice as well, through Dripping Springs, etc.
    About 150 miles west on the edge of hill country, Camp Wood and surrounding area is pretty swell also.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
      Plus New Braunfels just got a new buc-ees. Bitches love to go to buc-ess.
      Mmmm... jerky.
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Waco...close to Dallas, Austin, and Houston without the traffic and big city problems. If I can't get out of city limits in 5-10 minutes I feel constricted.

Technically I should say Hewitt where I live. Nice suburb of Waco without the crime.

Third on this list:
        2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
          Waco...close to Dallas, Austin, and Houston without the traffic and big city problems. If I can't get out of city limits in 5-10 minutes I feel constricted.

Technically I should say Hewitt where I live. Nice suburb of Waco without the crime.

Third on this list:
          http://money.cnn.com/magazines/money...states/TX.html
          Took a wrong turn once going out to the Koresh compound and wound up in the ghetto of Waco. Was surprised to see daytime street walkers out there. Always thought of Waco as a smallish town and that only shitholes like Dallas and Houston would have street walkers in plain view during the day. So I got my dick sucked then turned around when went to the Koresh compound and got spooked the fuck out.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Westlake or Austin

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              if i could afford to make a living there it would be Wimberley! pretty country up there
              Yea or dripping springs

Comment

My mom lives in Wimberley and is a realtor, let me know when you want to buy a place down there

She has an awesome place listed around 850k that is a few miles south of Wimberley, technically San marcos

Last edited by Silverback; 12-10-2012, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  My mom lives in wimberly and is a realtor, let me know when you want to buy a place down there

She has an awesome place listed around 850k.
                  Went to summer camp there when I was a lad for a few years when Mom wanted to get rid of me for awhile. I enjoyed it.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    My mom lives in Wimberley and is a realtor, let me know when you want to buy a place down there

She has an awesome place listed around 850k that is a few miles south of Wimberley, technically San marcos

Http://app.dsmobileidx.com/11992/27/...%3A50038333%7D
                    3% of 850k ain't choo choo money, but it is damn close.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      Took a wrong turn once going out to the Koresh compound and wound up in the ghetto of Waco. Was surprised to see daytime street walkers out there. Always thought of Waco as a smallish town and that only shitholes like Dallas and Houston would have street walkers in plain view during the day. So I got my dick sucked then turned around when went to the Koresh compound and got spooked the fuck out.
                      Lookup Bellmead, TX. That's technically where you were. Northern edge of Baylor too. Considering they are building a new stadium 100 yards from there...I assume it will get a lot better and quickly.

Lots of that parking area is currently ghetto. I used to live right where that pedestrian bridge crosses the river too...the Island condos.

What Baylor does to ghettos:
                      2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        3% of 850k ain't choo choo money, but it is damn close.
                        FreightTrain wipes his ass with $100s, you know this.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          FreightTrain wipes his ass with $100s, you know this.
                          ninja needs to wipe his ass with a 12 gauge

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                            ninja needs to wipe his ass with a 12 gauge
                            I just fell on the fucking floor!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              if i could afford to make a living there it would be Wimberley! pretty country up there
                              I'll second that. It's like going back in time...Awesome motorcycle riding in that area...The twisted sisters are on my top 10 in Texas..
                              Pittsburg area is nice too...

Comment

Argyle. Nothing here, littlecountry with trees, ranches and 15 minutes to southlake, flowermound or a few more to ft worth or dallas. Kinda the best of all worlds without the traffic

Comment

Working...
                                X