Unexpected cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected cash

I was reading through military.com and was reading about Thrift Savings Plan and got to thinking....what happened to mine? I called in and answered a few questions and found out that I actually had a couple grand in it. I'm surprised and, while it's not DFWstangs cash, that will be coming in handy around Christmas.

Any ex or active military people, I'd check to see if you have one. I let mine sit there for 8 years without touching it.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Bad ass. Congrats.

Comment

Should buy a little coke and a couple of cheap hookers.

Comment

You're rich!!

Ha, congrats man.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Thanks. I'm excited about it. Should pay off my truck

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Thanks. I'm excited about it. Should pay off my truck
            but probably going with the hookers and coke idea?

Comment

Hmm....it's tempting but would go badly with my existing medication. Ammo and MRE's?

Comment

MRE'S are the shit, as long as they're the newer ones in the grey packaging. The old ones in the maroon package with the potatoes aug-rotten are fuck'n horrible~!

Comment

Peter Popoff?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    The old ones in the maroon package with the potatoes aug-rotten are fuck'n horrible~!
                    Dude, that was one of the best. #5 Ham Slice - cut the brown bag in half and dump in hot ham and potatoes, mix with crackers, cheese pack, salt/pepper, and tobasco, and you have a great meal that replaces "Omelette, Egg, Qty 1, hot and cold weather climate"

<-- never ate the omelette

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      Any ex or active military people, I'd check to see if you have one. I let mine sit there for 8 years without touching it.
                      It's not just for military though.
                      I max out my TSP yearly and just hope that by the time I retire, it's still there.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                        It's not just for military though.
                        I max out my TSP yearly and just hope that by the time I retire, it's still there.
                        You had my interest for a minute.. then I saw it was only for Federal Employees.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                          Dude, that was one of the best. #5 Ham Slice - cut the brown bag in half and dump in hot ham and potatoes, mix with crackers, cheese pack, salt/pepper, and tobasco, and you have a great meal that replaces "Omelette, Egg, Qty 1, hot and cold weather climate"

<-- never ate the omelette
                          You only make the omelette mistake once.

Comment

$$$$CHOOO$$$ $$$$CHOOO$$$$$

I didn't buy into the TSP because Uncle Sam doesn't percent match like other Federal Employees, so I put my money else where.

And fuck MREs.
                            De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Another vote for hookers and blow!

Comment

Working...
                              X