Design your Anti-dub vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    See, my MK 19 didn't break down. Could be we didn't use it often enough, but that bastard was babied. I'm also okay with a TOW ITAS
    Then why not just go with a Desert Warrior IFV? That way you get saddlebag TOWs, an M242 Bushmaster, a 7.62 coax, and the whole armored tracked vehicle thing.

Comment

This :

(DIAL UP WARNING, HUGE PICTURE)

Instead of the Space Shuttle, i would have a giant foam middle finger. Why only destroy one lane when you can do 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Then why not just go with a Desert Warrior IFV? That way you get saddlebag TOWs, an M242 Bushmaster, a 7.62 coax, and the whole armored tracked vehicle thing.
        I wasn't aware of them
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

If I had the urge to piss money away, id get a box caprice, paint it yellow, add chicken express logos, big lift on some mudder tires and big grill gaurd. that is the ultimate white/redneck donk mobile killer.

The ninjas wont know what happened, then be all .... wtf chicken E is white people chicken! By that time you will have been long gone to hunt another!

I dunno.... maybe a chicken express nascar

Comment

Don't forget to put 6x9's all the way around it under it with a dixie horn set up to play out of all of them at 300 dB

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              I wasn't aware of them
              That's because they're wasted on Kuwait.

We tried to get the Marines to go with a similar concept for the new LAV-AT, but they maintain they want a similar approach to the hammerhead. I'm sure there's a reason...but I will never know what it is.

Comment

I think we should have dune buggies with .50's mounted for our patrols around Iraq. Would make response to fire a hell of a lot easier and faster

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
                    If I had the urge to piss money away, id get a box caprice, paint it yellow, add chicken express logos, big lift on some mudder tires and big grill gaurd. that is the ultimate white/redneck donk mobile killer.

The ninjas wont know what happened, then be all .... wtf chicken E is white people chicken! By that time you will have been long gone to hunt another!

I dunno.... maybe a chicken express nascar
                    Fastest chicken in the South!
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
                      I thought I was the only one, you should see the looks I get from people jamming Journey at 140Db while they are playing some shitty hip/pop song.
                      Lol I usually jam 80s hair band's... It gets them to roll their windows up and turn their shit off.

Comment

I have a tube like the bank has that fires out job applications.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                          I have a tube like the bank has that fires out job applications.
                          That's scarrier than one firing missiles

Comment

Working...
                          X