Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
    When the hell did the 4 come out?
    Last fall. It is the same as the iPad3 but with a faster processor. It is worth the upgrade if you're coming from an iPad1 or a 2 but definitely not worth if you already have a 3..

Ya'll seemed to forget that the iPad3and4 also have available LTE connectivity. I must confess that the speed is pretty damn good around DFW and most other places.

Comment

Nexus 7/10 FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        Nexus 7/10 FTW!
        7 tenths?

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
          best buy sells a case that's supposed to be waterproof for 5 feet i'm curious if anyones tested it.
          I is the lifeproof nuud case, I have it and I have tested it. It does work as advertised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            I is the lifeproof nuud case, I have it and I have tested it. It does work as advertised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            X2 excellent case

Comment

Not "technically" the iPad 4, but is in essence the 4th generation of the full size iPad. When they released the iPad Mini they "updated" the iPad (not actually called iPad 3, WTF) to change the processor to the new A6 as well as the dock connector was replaced with the new one.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                Not "technically" the iPad 4, but is in essence the 4th generation of the full size iPad. When they released the iPad Mini they "updated" the iPad (not actually called iPad 3, WTF) to change the processor to the new A6 as well as the dock connector was replaced with the new one.
                Um, this is my thread. Speak a little more...redneck.
                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                X