Government should ban assault rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Government should ban assault rifles

Ive been thinking about this. There is no reason you need a gun like that as a citizen. You cant give me one good reason. If you own a assault rifle do your american duty and turn it into your government for destroyment. Handguns are ok but no one needs a rambo-like gun on the streets.

Thanks for your opinion

Oh yeah....FIRST

Comment

Comment

Yankee bastard

Comment

And the retard speaks....The government should ban you.

It's these fucking stupid rejects of society who are locked in their rooms so obsessed with an alternate reality in video games and movies. They can't face reality, nor care to. They can't cope and are heavily medicated and nurtured like babies. This shit didn't happen when I was a kid. Kids have no concept of reality anymore and everything is glamorized or desensitized on TV for them. It's disturbing.

Comment

If you actually read the 2nd Amendment, you should realize that your opinion is that of an idiot.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
              Im not trolling im being serious. Think about it, you do not need a gun like that on the streets. Everything you need to be done can be done with a pistol.

Comment

LOL I'll keep my guns, thanks for the suggestion though.
                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                '13 Dodge Cummins
                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Well you must be a Obama nut hugger! It's NOT THE FREAKING GUNS THAT DO IT IT'S AN OBJECT LIKE A DAMN KNIFE! Sick people do it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    And the retard speaks....The government should ban you.

It's these fucking stupid rejects of society who are locked in their rooms so obsessed with an alternate reality in video games and movies. They can't face reality, nor care to. They can't cope and are heavily medicated and nurtured like babies. This shit didn't happen when I was a kid. Kids have no concept of reality anymore and everything is glamorized or desensitized on TV for them. It's disturbing.
                    School shootings didn't happen when you were a kid?
                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShlbXlfQlkU[/ame]
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                      If you own a assault rifle do your american duty and turn it into your government for destroyment.
                      if it were not for this line i might believe you are not trolling, but no possible way you'd come on this site and spew that shit, especially if you've been a member since 2002. so whether you believe that bullshit or not, you are purposely trolling by making this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                        if it were not for this line i might believe you are not trolling, but no possible way you'd come on this site and spew that shit, especially if you've been a member since 2002. so whether you believe that bullshit or not, you are purposely trolling by making this thread.
                        Then give me one reason you have to have an assault rifle versus a pistol?

Comment

Im not trolling im being serious. Think about it, you do not need a gun like that on the streets. Everything you need to be done can be done with a pistol.
                          Please tell me what makes these guns so much more dangerous than any typical deer rifle? Is it the way they look with the magazine under them that makes them so damn dangerous? Hell...my .30-.30 shoots considerably larger rounds than a .223 M4. Should it be banned too? My 870 Remington can fire even larger slugs that would cause massive injuries....should it be banned? I can reload either of them on the fly...don't even have to remove a magazine to do it.

Comment

Go hang out in Chicago, the gubernment doesn't let any guns in there.

Comment

Then give me one reason you have to have an assault rifle versus a pistol?
                              i don't feed trolls

Comment

Working...
                              X