Does anyone still subscribe to MM&FF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone still subscribe to MM&FF?

Is it worth it any more? Last time I had a subscription people still bought newspapers.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Is it worth it any more? Last time I had a subscription people still bought newspapers.
    big un's and black tail are my only 2 subscriptions.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

MM&FF is great if you need to see dyno tests of underdrive pullies every three months. I got it for free once and it was still a rip off.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I get 5.0 magazine and it's alright, has a lot of ads in it so you can look for deals on parts.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Not in at least 5 years
          2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
          Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
          Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
          Speedlogix Catch Can
          Resonator Delete

Comment

if i had a 4.6 3v or a 5.0 4v i would

Comment

I get both MM&FF and 5.0&SF. The articles are nothing but advertisements but they give me something to read on the shitter. Everyone in a while I will get an idea about something to do to my car.

Comment

After many, many years, I let mine lapse recently. They cover all the new stuff, but not much on anything pre-'99 anymore. I'll bet it's more than half advertising, and even it's based on new stuff, which is understandable. There's only so many things you can do to a Fox-body or SN95, and I'm sure they've done it all several times over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  MM&FF is great if you need to see dyno tests of underdrive pullies every three months. I got it for free once and it was still a rip off.
                  Lmao!

Comment

I have a 3 year subscription that I paid around 5 or 8 bucks for. I prefer my playboy subscription for the shitter.

Comment

I get MM&FF - my GF bought me a 2 year sub for my b-day last year. I enjoy reading them while dropping the kids off at the pool.
                      WRX

Comment

I recently picked up 5.0 magazine for the first time in years. Like everyone has said, it' basically just a parts catalog for various vendors.

Comment

I'm subscribed, I think it's worth it.
                          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                          '13 Dodge Cummins
                          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

I haven't had MM&FF in several years. I do get 5.0Mustang but I'm letting it expire. It sucks. Then again, I just like reading about clean foxbody Mustangs. I could care less about decked out S197 cars, etc.

I do get this but it doesn't come as often and it's a little more.

Marcus
                            '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                              I get both MM&FF and 5.0&SF. The articles are nothing but advertisements but they give me something to read on the shitter. Everyone in a while I will get an idea about something to do to my car.
                              x2
                              Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Working...
                              X