Die hard alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die hard alert

#2 on Encore Mystery right now. This concludes this message..

Punk pulled a Glock 7 on me!

Comment

I don't need Encore. I bought the Die Hard: Definitive Collection a few days ago, and not surprisingly, it doesn't include Live Free or Die Hard.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
        I don't need Encore. I bought the Die Hard: Definitive Collection a few days ago, and not surprisingly, it doesn't include Live Free or Die Hard.
        Let me ask you something. What sets off the metal detectors first? The lead in your ass or the shit in your brains?

Comment

#3 was my favorite die hard

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
            #3 was my favorite die hard
            I hate niggers

Comment

Second one is the worst one...and it was still pretty good. The third was definitely the best.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                Second one is the worst one...and it was still pretty good. The third was definitely the best.
                You're high.

First is the best, second is the second best, and the third is the worst (but still awesome).
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

You're high.

First is the best, second is the second best, and the third is the worst (but still awesome).
                  The second one is weak sauce compared to the first and third. Plus the third has Sam Jack spittin' a "fuck storm" like no other.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                    The second one is weak sauce compared to the first and third. Plus the third has Sam Jack spittin' a "fuck storm" like no other.
                    The second has more over-the-top awesomeness than the first and the third. More cheese than the first and the third, but more action quantity and quality than the third (most of the third they're just running around solving puzzles; then Simon actually captures them but for some reason refuses to kill them himself and they escape - lame). The second also has a pretty good plot twist.

And Samuel L. Jackson is a whiny bitch in the third.
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

3rd is suck
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Third had the makings of 1 epic scene, but no one even touched the cracka.

2nd was a good sequel, a winning movie in and of itself, but 1 is the pioneer, and thus deserves more respect, given the similar badassitude of the two volumes.

Comment

"heysues, mother fucker do I look Puerto rican to you"."My name is zues like fuck with me and I will shove a lightning bolt up your ass". "zues mother fucker zues"
                          lol

Comment

You're high.

This is the correct order of awesomeness, although I don't really care for Die Hard with a Vengeance at all.

Comment

1st, 4th, 2nd, 3rd. Gospel.

Comment

Working...
                              X