• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    pics of young black girl??

god bless.

What young black girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      Negative. I figured out who Big Studly is. I have an gmail address and photobucket account in his ex-wife's name with a bunch of photos of her and was about to sign up on Canada as her and start wrecking his shit.

But I decided that I was probably about to run my karma into a ditch with all that and simply PM'd him, let him know I knew who he was and that I wasn't going to fire the cannon at him.

He didn't really calm down his trolling, but I just chose to quit paying attention to him
      Is Canada still around with active members? I havent been on there in awhile
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
        Is Canada still around with active members? I havent been on there in awhile
        Not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
          What young black girl?
          Does it matter, lets see pics.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

So, whats the bottom line, who is Alex?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
              So, whats the bottom line, who is Alex?
              No clue. He hasn't been back in two days, so he probably saw this and decided to start using another account.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                Negative. I figured out who Big Studly is. I have an gmail address and photobucket account in his ex-wife's name with a bunch of photos of her and was about to sign up on Canada as her and start wrecking his shit.

But I decided that I was probably about to run my karma into a ditch with all that and simply PM'd him, let him know I knew who he was and that I wasn't going to fire the cannon at him.

He didn't really calm down his trolling, but I just chose to quit paying attention to him
                Pix of said ex-wife?
                Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Does it matter, lets see pics.

Good point. But she wasn't black and i can't remember her name. Yeah i know, a lot of good i am

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    No clue. He hasn't been back in two days, so he probably saw this and decided to start using another account.
                    Man, you need to be a damn P.I....maybe a Magnum.....do you own a Ferrari?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      do you own a Ferrari?
                      Yeah, a yellow one...
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                        While we're bringing up old shit, who was the young girl back in '01/'02 that was in highschool and a board member that showed up to a party. A christmas party maybe?? And i believe one of the older board members (24ish at the time) started dating her. Maybe the guy was Lethal?

maybe i'm remembering wrong. It's boring at work today
                        You talking about Sweetie? Fine little blond that dropped her jeans and showed she shaves?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                          You talking about Sweetie? Fine little blond that dropped her jeans and showed she shaves?
                          Mmmnnnn, freshly shaved pussy...

Comment

There were a couple more trolls back in the day that we haven't covered. 5.0svo and gpamp come to mind.

Comment

Also, lest we forget......

THE MIGHTY BULLITT HAS SPOKEN!!!

GENUFLECT TO BULLITT!!!!!

Comment

I don't think hook em and alex are the same. Hook em wasn't THAT dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X