Best accessories for a Galaxy SIII?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best accessories for a Galaxy SIII?

Company provided or I wouldn't have it, but this is my first smartphone. What are the handiest/best value accessories? I am looking for a rugged case and such.

WTF are these clear scratch guard sheets damn near $20 for a couple of them?

Otterbox is pretty much the creme de la creme when it comes to ruggedness.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I have had a rubber otterbox (not the hard sided one) and Ive droped and generally beat my phone up without a scratch on it.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yea, if you don't mind the little added bulk the otter box is a great case to get.

Those scratch resistent clear sheets go over the phones screen so it won't get scratched. Some people swear by the. I hate em.
        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

I hate outterbox covers, to me you have this thin smartphone which people want, then you put this bulky cover on it.

I have had all iPhones and the 5. And always put a thin ifrogZ cover on it. That is because I keep my phone in my front pocket.

Even if I had the S3 outterbox is my last choice

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
            I hate outterbox covers, to me you have this thin smartphone which people want, then you put this bulky cover on it.

I have had all iPhones and the 5. And always put a thin ifrogZ cover on it. That is because I keep my phone in my front pocket.

Even if I had the S3 outterbox is my last choice
            Had one on my Note and took it off after soft-bricking the bitch over the weekend. Ain't had no desire to put it back on neither. Was just way too bulky. I could handle it on a smaller phone but not this big ass honker.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Don't drop your phone!

Comment

Best accessory? An iPhone

Comment

I love my otter box. They are great about their warranty also. I use a zagg invisishield hd screen cover also. I ordered the 11pin hdmi/usbotg adapter and the GameClip. I play all of my games on the big screen with my ps3 controller.

Comment

Extra battery and an Otterbox are what I would recommend if you are rough on your phone. There are typically three different models of Otterbox so you can pick and choose what suites you. If you are pretty careful with it I'd go with the Invisishield to protect it from scratches. PITA to put on but great protection if you carry it in your pocket all the time.

Comment

If its work provided fuck paying out of pocket for a case.
                      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

ZAGG Brands creates tech accessories that fit your lifestyle—screen protection, tablet and iPad keyboards, power banks, protective smartphone and iPhone cases, and more. Free shipping where available.
                        2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

a decent dock

Comment

I have the otter box defender. It has an integrated screen protector in it. The disadvantage is it is bulky. I've dropped the phone a few times with no I'll effects though.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Incipio feather-lite on the back and InvisibleSHIELD on the front. I'd like to get a desk dock, but haven't got around to it. Maybe Santa Claws will have one for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X