Dust Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SEB View Post
    I was wondering what all those orange dirt spots where from on the mustang this morning. Now I know
    It appears west texas is fucking stuff up for the rest of the area. Fuckn' assholes can't even keep their own dirt....

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      It appears west texas is fucking stuff up for the rest of the area. Fuckn' assholes can't even keep their own dirt....
      Right! Now today I get to go wash all that shit off my car! Thanks West Texas
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
        Right! Now today I get to go wash all that shit off my car! Thanks West Texas
        Yup, I need a bigger garage...

Comment

Damn!
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          And while his kidney stones pass,
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by reo View Post
            Never got to see one that picturesque, but I did get a good chunk of them during my time in Iraq. I jokingly told my supervisor yesterday that it was "giving me bad vibes". He got a good laugh out of it.

-Eric
            That's where I took that pic. Pretty sure it was at Al Asad or on my way to there.

Comment

The wind was blowing dirt and sand around so bad yesterday here in El Paso that the Camaro's engine had a 1/4" on the intake and I never opened the hood. Worst one I was ever in came rolling in while I was in Speicher in 08. It looked like a wall rolling in like in the Mummy movies.

Comment

Working...
              X