A little DFWM.net Classifieds trick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little DFWM.net Classifieds trick

I realized this morning that some may not know about this little trick and in an effort to continue the great tradition of a strong DFWM.net classified section I present to you the great link of for sale shit....

I've used this for years and works quite well. It shows all things for sale, in all categories, in chronological order.

I realize many on this board are savy enough to have figured this out but here's to hoping this helps 1 person.

Merry Christmas!
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

I fucking want this!!!

Comment

i have no idea why, but so do i.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

The fact that it is right hand drive makes me want it even more.

Comment

Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Has the guy with the helicopter dropped his price yet?
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              When I was stationed in Naples I had a friend that put a Honda b16a vtec motor in a 71 mini. That thing was fun as hell to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                I'm considering selling my WRX and buying it
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I didn't know we had a mini for sale on here .... Looks like I need to free up some cash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X