What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do?

So last night a co-worker and I stopped @ McDonalds (in a bad part of town, but its close to the office) to grab dinner... We parked and got out, and while walking in, there were 2 McDonalds employees standing outside smoking weed!

We went on in, ate dinner, and watched them come inside and go back to work (one on the drive thru, and the other making food). I got the impression that the assistant mgr that was on duty didn't give a shit. There is no way these two could have come back inside not smelling like Cheech & Chong. So I didn't make the complaint with him, instead I asked him for the regional manager's phone #. I think the dude lied to me... he put a smile on his face, and wrote down 501-945-68XX... The store number is 501-945-58XX, and again, this store is in a REALLY bad part of town. So that tells me they have a regional manager living in this shit hole? Highly doubtful. So that kinda pissed me off as well...

If I make a complaint with the corporate office, what do you think will happen?

And before you guys start calling me a narc, I don't have a problem with what people do on their own time. But at work? Standing by the entrance where people bring their families to go eat? Seriously?? And GUARANTEED these two individuals are on some type of government assistance because they "can't find a good job because of their skin color... ", not because they can't pass a fuckin drug test.

/rant

if i had a job at mcdonalds id prolly smoke weed too.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Were either of these two employees named Alex?

Comment

I would have got their picture of them smoking weed from inside the car on my cell phone & got in touch with the GM of that Mc Donalds & also the Regional Manager & emailed the pics of it.

Right now its just your word against theirs! You have nothing
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Here's the problem I see with this story -- you were eating at McDonald's...

Comment

I'd a said "pass that shit nucka!"

And agreed! McD's is the one place I absolutely refuse to eat at, right behind Ce Ce's pizza...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Sounds like all their main demographic marketing is still working.

I wonder if they steal fries and apple pies when they eyes get all red. Sounds like something besides the McMuffins and pies are blazin' and baked.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                I'd a said "pass that shit nucka!"

And agreed! McD's is the one place I absolutely refuse to eat at, right behind Ce Ce's pizza...
                Agreed on McD's.

Comment

We have a sonic in Mansfield/South Arlington that SUCKS. It also happens to be the closest one to my house, and the wife and I love to grab drinks and such on the way out.

When my wife was preggo, she was craving sonic, and this place was terrible. Horrible service, slow, and constantly got orders wrong. There always seemed to be enough staff on hand, but it was generally the same shitty service.

I called the 1800# on the sign at one of the drive up spaces one night after about 12 mins of waiting after we had placed our order. I was talking to one of their customer support reps when the delivery came, 16 mins after the order was taken, and it was all screwed up. Still on the phone with CS, they got the information from the ticket, etc and we left with the wrong order, simply because we were tired of waiting, and we would just deal with it.

My cell phone rang about half an hour later, the district manager was in the parking lot around the corner, and wanted me to come back up there for a corrected order plus a refund. We chatted for a bit, and come to find out this store is one of thier busier stores, but wasnt making the numbers they should, and he was about to fire a manager and some of the staff right then. This Sonic is better than it was, but not as good as others a few miles away.

Call up and see what happens.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Every food service job I ever had when I was younger, someone in the building was high; usually at least half the crew. Including the Manager.

Comment

I would have ran up, snatched the week out of thier hands, cuffed them and called for an on duty officer to transport them to jail....

Really, I would have just driven off and found somewhere that had actual food.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                        So, McDonald's and Cici's are both the one place you refuse to eat at?
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          Here's the problem I see with this story -- you were eating at McDonald's...

ding ding ding ding!!!! that shit is nasty.
                          I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            So, McDonald's and Cici's are both the one place you refuse to eat at?
                            No... he said he refuses to eat at the MCD's thats behind the CiCi's. All the other MCD's are good.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Comment

Snitches get stitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X