Whos got a mobile phone hookup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos got a mobile phone hookup?

I gotta get my own cell, so trying to save as much as i can. ATT has a 21% monthly discount for Dell employees which saves a bit, but tryin to shop around. Looking at the Lumia 920, the Galaxy 3 and an iphone5.

Need unlimited text, data thinking 3gb would be fine. Can't root or jailbreak anything so not worried about restrictive plans like that. Need to keep my upfront costs down.

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
    I gotta get my own cell, so trying to save as much as i can. ATT has a 21% monthly discount for Dell employees which saves a bit, but tryin to shop around. Looking at the Lumia 920, the Galaxy 3 and an iphone5.

Need unlimited text, data thinking 3gb would be fine. Can't root or jailbreak anything so not worried about restrictive plans like that. Need to keep my upfront costs down.
    Check with Fiddy.

Comment

Comment

Can Fiddy get an iPhone 5 at new contract pricing?
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          Can Fiddy get an iPhone 5 at new contract pricing?
          No idea.. I don't buy that iPhone crap. I have a bigger and better phone that I paid less for.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            No idea.. I don't buy that iPhone crap. I have a bigger and better phone that I paid less for.
            Mr. Fancy Pants in the building!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Mr. Fucking Fancy Pants in the building!
              No, mister don't get sucked in to all the hype over a sub par product, in the building.

Comment

Pm 90gt50

Comment

No, mister don't get sucked in to all the hype over a sub par product, in the building.
                  lol!

Comment

Whatever, your wife is a tv star you can afford whatever you want. You don't like apple products because they make you hungry. You are what you eat....fruit.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      Whatever, your wife is a tv star you can afford whatever you want. You don't like apple products because they make you hungry. You are what you eat....fruit.
                      LOL! Fruity ASS
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      And while his kidney stones pass,
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

The first iPhone blew every other smart phone out of the water at the time it came out. So to its defense, it isn't hype, it has a history of kicking everything else ass.

Now it has competition, still a good phone but probably not the best as you stated...
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I only do T-mobile, fwiw.

Comment

Contact the President, Vice President, get help with a Federal Agency, or ask a question about WhiteHouse.gov.

Comment

Working...
                            X