Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This has been the worst holiday season yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has been the worst holiday season yet.

My dad is in the hospital with pneumonia, he was admitted last Thursday, scheduled to get out tomorrow and I got a call earlier this evening that my aunt had been admitted after having a light stroke. This whole upbeat tis the season thing needs to get with it already.
    Last edited by Fatass; 12-20-2012, 10:00 PM.

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
    My dad is in the hospital with pneumonia, he was admitted last Thursday, scheduled to get out tomorrow and I got a call earlier this evening that my aunt had been admitted after having a light stroke. This whole upbeat tis the season thing needs to get with it already.
    So sorry. :-( best wishes to your dad and aunt. If there's anything we can do, please post up.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Your dad is getting out tomorrow, which means he is better. That is a positive sir.

Your aunt had a light stroke, which means she is getting out asap as well.

No one died, everyone is going to be better, so suck that shit up and say damn, this could have been a lot fucking worse. Wow, my family was potentially dead, and now they are not and had medical issues fixed before they became worse!

Damn! Life is fucking good!!!!!
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Sorry to hear. Looks like the worst is behind ya'll though.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
          Your dad is getting out tomorrow, which means he is better. That is a positive sir.

Your aunt had a light stroke, which means she is getting out asap as well.

No one died, everyone is going to be better, so suck that shit up and say damn, this could have been a lot fucking worse. Wow, my family was potentially dead, and now they are not and had medical issues fixed before they became worse!

Damn! Life is fucking good!!!!!
          True, true. I needed that.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

You're looking at it wrong. Chin up and make the best of this holiday. Both relatives are alive for you to spend it with.

Comment

best of luck to you and your family man
              sigpic

Comment

In most situations when you THINK life is sucking - "it could be worst" needs to be remembered.

Those are not good things, but they are going to or are getting better, so it most certainly could be worst.

With that said, I know it still sucks.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  In most situations when you THINK life is sucking - "it could be worst" needs to be remembered.

Those are not good things, but they are going to or are getting better, so it most certainly could be worst.

With that said, I know it still sucks.
                  The worst would be that he's dead, and not here to see the positives, though it certainly could be worse.

Comment

Your dad is still here so cherish it. I wish my dad was here for another Christmas every year.

Comment

Working...
                    X