Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erggghhh...brraiiiiians...BRAAIIIIINS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
    What does my SN say about me?
    I'll defer that question to duckteezy. He claims to have above average intelligence so here's his chance to shine.

Comment

You guys are being awful mean to each other. You're ruining Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        haha, ok. says the guy who has cute little pet names for everybody. you are a true fag lol.... i would love to meet you one day just to see what you look like haha..
        Please tell us you didn't just use the words love and haha in the same stupid-assed post.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Your words cut like a knife.

Comment

Santa Claus would be here to put a stop to these shenanigans but I understand he's on a union break right now.

*EDIT* He's here

Comment

You are slowly working your way to the nice list. Better hurry though, not many days left!

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Please tell us you didn't just use the words love and haha in the same stupid-assed post.
                haaaaaaaa!

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Claus View Post
                  You are slowly working your way to the nice list. Better hurry though, not many days left!
                  You should change your profile picture to Obama.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    You should change your profile picture to Obama.
                    I give coal and switches to the bad girls and boys, he gives them food stamps, welfare and medicare.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                      that's too cute....youre thinking about me again. you know what would be cuter? me bitch slapping your little short ass around! now that would be cute
                      It's the holidays, my mom taught me to always be considerate of the less fortunate.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                      X