"Merry Christmas" vs "Happy holidays"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Merry Christmas" vs "Happy holidays"

fuck you if you get "offended" by me saying Merry Christmas to you.

Agreed.

Comment

I got into the habit of saying Happy Holidays.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I agree.

I tend to say "happy hollidays" to customers rather than Merry Christmas, simply because I dont feel like getting into what, if any, religous beliefs they have. Plus, I may not talk to them until after new years, so it covers both.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I will usually say "Merry Christmas", but on occasion will also say "Happy Festivus".

I never use the politically correct "Happy Holidays". Interesting to note that if you go into a post office (and if you do you have my sympathy), nobody in the line buying Christmas stamps ever asks for "holiday" stamps, including those who buy the non-religious versions.

Comment

Unless I know for a fact that they're Jewish or Muslim, it's Merry Christmas. Fuck the atheists who ruin everything holy.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I've never met anyone that is offended by someone saying "merry christmas" but it doesn't make sense to say it unless you say it on actual December 25. Saying "Happy Holidays" covers the whole holiday season.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                fuck you if you get "offended" by me saying Merry Christmas to you.
                LOL! "Merry Christmas, Jesus be with you! What did you say? Fuck you buddy!"

Comment

Silly christians lol

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    I agree.

I tend to say "happy hollidays" to customers rather than Merry Christmas, simply because I dont feel like getting into what, if any, religous beliefs they have. Plus, I may not talk to them until after new years, so it covers both.
                    x2

Comment

You're getting more easily butthurt in your old age, clockwork.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Saw this at target. I chuckled.

Comment

Originally posted by SamTex View Post
                          Silly christians lol
                          No shit.

<--- militant atheist, says merry christmas. Go go rote repetition!

Comment

Fuck happy holidays, Merry Christmas to all!
                            And I am not even Christian....
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I usually write happy holidays, but say merry christmas.

Comment

Working...
                              X