Opinions on this Fox please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on this Fox please...

I've never owned a Ford, but I've had a fox body itch for a really long time. I found this one near me, and it seems pretty nice. Since I don't know shit about Mustangs, I was wondering if anything good or bad jumps out about this one? It seems to be priced well, especially for CA prices.

Looks like a sweet deal. I'd buy it, of course I'd come in at 5k and see what happens, especially around this time of year.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

If it's as clean and straight as it appears to be in the pictures I'd buy it, and immediately look for some different wheels. Make sure you stay true to DFWM tradition and low ball him to the point of a fist fight when you go look at it.

Comment

Thanks, Henry. Better believe I'll start low... I've posted here long enough to know better

Comment

I hate the wheels too, they would be the first to go...

Comment

Looks VERY reasonable. Black interior is highly sought after. Obviously, I'd ditch those ugly ass fucking wheels. lol Throw some ponies on it and tint the windows and you've got a very nice looking ride! I dig it, not a common color, either.

Comment

Looks pretty clean. The interior is in gret shape! Personally, I think they're in the ball park on the price. Definitely start low, but foxes in that shape and unmolested are getting harder and harder to find. Good color combo, too!
              Good luck, hope you get it!

Comment

Even 5k is too high for that, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Even 5k is too high for that, IMO.

Dude, you're crazy. Rare interior and exterior color, 5 speed, coupe, in that kind of shape? I'm not even a coupe guy, but that looks like a solid deal to me.

Comment

I find it funny it doesn't have tailpipes. I wonder if its a 4 cyl conversion.

Comment

Bimini blue is by far my favorite color, with a close second to calypso green.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        I find it funny it doesn't have tailpipes. I wonder if its a 4 cyl conversion.
                        wondering the same thing
                        1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Dude, you're crazy. Rare interior and exterior color, 5 speed, coupe, in that kind of shape? I'm not even a coupe guy, but that looks like a solid deal to me.
                          I wouldn't pay 5k for that. 4-4.5 is a more fair price, on the high end, but I may just be a cheap Jew bastage.

Comment

Wood by!

Comment

Looks like it has been very well taken care of, as long as underneath is just as clean I'd buy it and 5-lug it the same day.
                              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                              '13 Dodge Cummins
                              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Working...
                              X