X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit mike! Those are some awesome rifts! Lululul

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
      Had small hail here in Coppell, one big loud clap of thunder, and electric was out over 1hr. I swear that boot of lightning hit very close to us
      Where in Coppell are you? I'm pretty-much across the street from Sprouts off Sandy Lake. We never lost power, just heard all the thunder and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
        Holy shit mike! Those are some awesome rifts! Lululul
        It actually just started snowing about 45 minutes ago. Everything up until that point was freezing rain and sleet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          It actually just started snowing about 45 minutes ago. Everything up until that point was freezing rain and sleet.
          That rollback needs to get out there and make some money!!!

Comment

We got a pretty good pounding around 2 am here in Trophy Club. Enough to cover the ground.
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              No, but some asshole broke my passenger window for my garmin last night. Merry fucking Christmas.
              Ask for Robert, tell him the guys from Prestige Auto sent ya his way.
              972-464-9093

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                Ask for Robert, tell him the guys from Prestige Auto sent ya his way.
                972-464-9093
                http://www.dsrautoglass.com/
                Thanks! I have an appointment with a place tomorrow in Stephenville, but I may give them a ring tomorrow.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                X