Mattress Hook-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattress Hook-up

If anyone needs a bed you need to talk to Mike (The Sarge) before you go anywhere else. I saw his post in the hook-up thread and gave him a shout; he got us a ridiculous deal and we can't thank him enough! Best of all we went to a different location and tried out the beds to see what we wanted and then I just called him and he took care of everything over the phone in 10min and got it to us much cheaper than the 60% year end clearance price.

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    If anyone needs a bed you need to talk to Mike (The Sarge) before you go anywhere else. I saw his post in the hook-up thread and gave him a shout; he got us a ridiculous deal and we can't thank him enough! Best of all we went to a different location and tried out the beds to see what we wanted and then I just called him and he took care of everything over the phone in 10min and got it to us much cheaper than the 60% year end clearance price.

Nice thanks for the heads up! I didn't think to look there and I am a nats arse from buying a new King for our room. What store or company?

(why did auto correct try and say a nays ass? Is it frequently used words on different message boards?)

Comment

Not to take anything away from TheSarge but Stangin4lyfe (Justin) has a pretty damn good hookup on mattresses as well. He helped save me over $2k.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
        Nice thanks for the heads up! I didn't think to look there and I am a nats arse from buying a new King for our room. What store or company?

(why did auto correct try and say a nays ass? Is it frequently used words on different message boards?)
        Sleep experts, he saved us a little over $2k off regular price I think. He saved us $600 off of the sale price and hooked us up on pillows too.

Comment

What's a decent mattress running for now?

I've only had a temper pedic mattresses for the past 8 years or so, and the one I am on now is starting to show signs of sagging. I want to replace it this coming year, but don't want to eat shit on the price.

The one I want to replace is a queen size.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post

Because it's spelled gnat, not nat.

Good to know, OP.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Not to take anything away from TheSarge but Stangin4lyfe (Justin) has a pretty damn good hookup on mattresses as well. He helped save me over $2k.
              Thanks my man, but unfortunately I am no longer with Susie anymore.

Glad to have another hookup on the board though!

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post

I've only had a temper pedic mattresses for the past 8 years or so, and the one I am on now is starting to show signs of sagging. I want to replace it this coming year, but don't want to eat shit on the price.

Depends if you want another foam mattress or pillow top...

The newer foams mattresses claim to not sleep as "hot" as the older foam mattresses, like what you have now.

Comment

Sleep experts, he saved us a little over $2k off regular price I think. He saved us $600 off of the sale price and hooked us up on pillows too.
                  What type did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post

I've had a 12" memory foam mattress from Costco for 8 years, no signs of sagging. It has a 20 year warranty from the manufacturer, but Costco gives you a lifetime satisfaction guarantee. My king was $700 out the door. I think the queen is around $500. I love mine.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                      Depends if you want another foam mattress or pillow top...

The newer foams mattresses claim to not sleep as "hot" as the older foam mattresses, like what you have now.
                      Both my TP's sleep hot, which I don't mind. I just don't want to pay 2~3k for another mattress.

I wish I could just flip it over but I can't with these models.

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      I've had a 12" memory foam mattress from Costco for 8 years, no signs of sagging. It has a 20 year warranty from the manufacturer, but Costco gives you a lifetime satisfaction guarantee. My king was $700 out the door. I think the queen is around $500. I love mine.
                      yet another reason to get a membership, I will need to swing by one of them in the coming weeks to check them out.

Comment

Here's the queen version of mine. http://t.costco.com/NovaForm®-Pure-C....11337816.html

Comment

yep, but a mattress from Costco use it for a few years and return it... no questions asked

People do that for the holidays, they come buy a new mattress or two for their guest's and when they leave it gets returned to Costco great idea
                          Big Rooster Racing
                          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
                            yep, but a mattress from Costco use it for a few years and return it... no questions asked

People do that for the holidays, they come buy a new mattress or two for their guest's and when they leave it gets returned to Costco great idea
                            POS idea IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                              POS idea IMO.
                              x2

Comment

Working...
                              X