Those rapscallions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those rapscallions!

At the corner of Horne St. and Camp Bowie headed to the chiropractor. A black Land Rover pulls up next to us. I metion to my brother that it is a nice ride, a 2012 RR sport. I turn and look forward waiting for the light. Next thing I know there was a loud thump on the passenger side of the car. I look over and the window and side of the car is covered in white foamy looking liquid. Im in shock but then see the RR turn right and speed off. So naturally, I took off and followed the bastard. He saw us coming and took off, blew through the Hulen light. After getting through a green light at that intersection, we catch back up and begin to follow him through the streets in hopes of getting the license plate number.

After about 3 mins of following them, they stop in the middle of the road, switch drivers (hop over console) and then take off. We're able to get the license plate number and call the police. We let them know we pulled over in the Mi Cocina on the 30/Hulen south side. After showing up 20 mins later, they take pics and our names ect. Next thing you know, a lady comes over and asks if the car that did this was a black land rover. After letting her know it was, we go over to her car. Evidentally, he hit the side of her highlander when he blew through the light. We were a little too far back to see it.

I can't believe people these days, disrespectful bastards driving mommy and daddys' car.

License plate # BHY-6760. Fuck them
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Traveler's kids??

Comment

How old are you again?

Comment

Traveler

I see you fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Traveller's kids??
          I must be missing out on something...

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          How old are you again?
          Old and mature enough not to do dumb shit like this? It's really the maturity level that counts boss, not the number.
          Detailing by Dylan
          817-494-3396
          Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

They blew their load on your window?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              They blew their load on your window?
              Pm me your number and ill text the pic. Its fucking retarded. Elephant sized load..
              Detailing by Dylan
              817-494-3396
              Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
                I must be missing out on something...

Stopped at the gas station near White Settlement and Clifford a few minutes ago. Ther was a group of about 15-20 kids all running. Probably 5-6 were young kids and the older ones were probably 16-18 years old. The guy getting gas next to me said...."Those are the damn gypsy kids. Their parents just let them run wild all

Yea, Public Data says it's registered to 9829 Maryville Lane.

Right smack dab in the middle of Traveler Central.

32.76299,-97.489911

Comment

it's the lead

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                    it's the weed
                    Fixed.

Comment

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ight=travelers

Yea, Public Data says it's registered to 9829 Maryville Lane.

Right smack dab in the middle of Traveler Central.

32.76299,-97.489911
                      Wow thanks for the info. Theyre going to get arrested this time around. Hit and run!

Would it have been out of line to pull a weapon out and went up to their vehicle when they stopped? I had a few thoughts running through my mind, of course, but didn't act and wouldnt have. But I have heard of people pulling guns on others in the road. I was waiting for them to pull a weapon, as they would have recieved at least 5 rounds of .357 sig hollow point.
                      Detailing by Dylan
                      817-494-3396
                      Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

I bet they like their duck with ketchup and ranch dressing.

Comment

Wow thanks for the info. Theyre going to get arrested this time around. Hit and run!

Would it have been out of line to pull a weapon out and went up to their vehicle when they stopped? I had a few thoughts running through my mind, of course, but didn't act. I was waiting for them to pull a weapon, as they would have recieved at least 5 rounds of .357 sig hollow point.
                          Yea, that would not have gone well....

Comment

Would it have been out of line to pull a weapon out and went up to their vehicle when they stopped? I had a few thoughts running through my mind, of course, but didn't act. I was waiting for them to pull a weapon, as they would have recieved at least 5 rounds of .357 sig hollow point.
                            Yeah that's called road rage, mr I've been in the army a month badass.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              Yeah that's called road rage, mr I've been in the army a month badass.
                              Yea, that would not have gone well....
                              Lol I wasn't and did ot do anything of the sort, and would not. I was just asking a question!!!! Any reasonable person would be pissed though, its called self control however.

Anyways, if i really had road rage, I would have gotten out and blown an even bigger load on his car!
                              Detailing by Dylan
                              817-494-3396
                              Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X