X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably drink some woodford reserve and play black ops 2 on xbox

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
      It's looking like The Ramblin' Rose for us.
      You guys are going on a Crab boat on the Deadliest Catch?!?!?!?

Comment

Hanging in Calgary with the in-laws, eating good grub and watching movies.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          Anyone else planning on staying home? Ill probably head out to the liquor store and grab a bottle for tonight. Maybe play some black ops II.
          Yep staying at home with the lady and baby. Avoiding a dwi and try to get lucky in 2 different years on the same night

Comment

Started getting sick yesterday. Staying in here as well.

Comment

Hoping this rain quits, so I can get hammer on 6th street.

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                Late dinner and a rooftop view of some fireworks in downtown Denver.
                How long have you been in Denver? I just flew home from there Friday night. It was too cold for me!

I've stayed-home the past 5-6 years. I call NYE amateur night for a reason! I will have a few close friends over here, but nothing like a party or anything.

Comment

Going to be with family this year. I can't fucking find a liquor store near Las Colinas or somewhere off of 75 in Plano/Allen that has Crown Black....WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                    probably drink some woodford reserve and play black ops 2 on xbox
                    This for sure, funny, I was thinking the same damn thing at work today..lol
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                      How long have you been in Denver? I just flew home from there Friday night. It was too cold for me!

I've stayed-home the past 5-6 years. I call NYE amateur night for a reason! I will have a few close friends over here, but nothing like a party or anything.
                      I don't like to go out on amateur night either. My wife has been asking to go to this for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                        Going to be with family this year. I can't fucking find a liquor store near Las Colinas or somewhere off of 75 in Plano/Allen that has Crown Black....WTF
                        You try Danny's Liquor or Jimmy's on Northwest Hwy?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          You try Danny's Liquor or Jimmy's on Northwest Hwy?
                          Will try them..thanks. Centinial and Big Daddy's didn't have any.

Comment

yeah, they are going out of business...
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

They don't have anything! lol

Beverage Depot is another spot in the LC area..

Ted was there at lunch and said they have a ton of Crown Black.

Comment

Staying home waiting for Robin & family to get home from their Ski trip to Angel Fire.

They're in Amarillo now headed this way.

mardyn

Comment

Working...
                                X