No announcement yet.

Trying to buy a new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on.. there has to be more to the story. You're not being a cheap jew fuck are you? I sold cars for 6 years so I know when to not call people back.

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
      Come on.. there has to be more to the story. You're not being a cheap jew fuck are you? I sold cars for 6 years so I know when to not call people back.
      He probably told them that the two cars are his only down payment and doesn't want the payments to be more than $300/month for 3 years.
      كافر

Originally posted by sc281
      Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
      Originally posted by Trick Pony
      ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
        When do u not call people back?

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          When do u not call people back?
          When they are acting like jew fucks and they want prices that are higher than giraffe pussy for their trade ins.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            I just got the weirdest call from Dave Ramsey, he said he wants to skullfuck want1...
            Lolz
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

bad credit people

Comment

wtf are you trading in? details and pics or I call bs on trade-in value of $16k.

Comment

No brainer...

"I want 16K for my trade"

"We'll give you 15,8K"

"Cool. That works."

Where's your credit app?"

"Here"

*** blink blink ***

"Uhhhhhhhhhh... I'll have my people call your people..."
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by want1 View Post
                    i dont understand in this economy why they would not want to make a deal i cant even get them to call me back
                    That's weird. Anytime I go to even look at a car, I cant get those fuckers to stop calling me.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                      That's weird. Anytime I go to even look at a car, I cant get those fuckers to stop calling me.
                      This.

Comment

Working...
                      X