No announcement yet.

Hey onemeangixxer7502, pay your debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it wasn't such a pain in the ass to register on every board, I'd suggest bumping every thread found with a link to this thread...

Comment

• He logged-in or read this thread recently? LOL he gonna be mad

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        If it wasn't such a pain in the ass to register on every board, I'd suggest bumping every thread found with a link to this thread...
        I already created the account on bimmerforum, I'll go bump that one now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
          DAMN!! Good fucking job, Mike!

However, finding out shit on that blonde chick was near impossible.
          Shit, Mike's been smashing that for a week now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Bernie did some pretty badass work here too!

Yeah, fuck that ho
            Very true, .exif data is some awesome shit. Props to Bernie as well.

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            Shit, Mike's been smashing that for a week now!
            Well, good for him!! I suppose my plan will no longer be needed. I was getting impatient with it anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
              He logged-in or read this thread recently? LOL he gonna be mad
              Recently? I'm not sure. I do, however, know that he knows of its existence, it's been posted on his profile page a couple of times.

Comment

• On that Redlands CA address.. my brother still lives there and i have an Leo cousin that lives one city over.. in case a drive and knock is needed. I got nothing in tulsa, but that's not far from mike in okc, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  Kondos and Kondos?

Actually, it's an apartment.

Comment

Looks like

Marcus Allen Palmer
                    Kristy L Eagan
                    Kristy E Kondos
                    Frank D Kondos

Are all associated with this address:

6516 E 106th St
                    Tulsa, OK 74133-7128

Maybe searching those names will get some better intel on the situation. I'm no Mike though!
                    That address also ties to the 1823 E Haskell shop address through K E I, Inc.
                    Men have become the tools of their tools.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

He logged-in or read this thread recently? LOL he gonna be mad
                      He probley will either create a new alias or browse while logged out.
                      WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        On that Redlands CA address.. my brother still lives there and i have an Leo cousin that lives one city over.. in case a drive and knock is needed. I got nothing in tulsa, but that's not far from mike in okc, right?
                        It's not that far from here, I'm also on another forum that has a Tulsa LEO on it.

Comment

It's not that far from here, I'm also on another forum that has a Tulsa LEO on it.
                          you split your time with this board and another board?

MIND BLOWN

Comment

• I keep getting the vision of a guy sitting in a closet with the lights out, knees tucked to his chest, arms around his legs, and rocking back and fourth. All while repeating, "it's going to be okay Marcus", very quietly.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              you split your time with this board and another board?

MIND BLOWN
                              I stay logged in to four or five boards during the day. It's really easy for me to fuck around on here, while still getting shit done at work.
                              This is definitely the only one I would be considered an active poster on.

Comment

It's really easy for me to fuck around on here, while still getting shit done at work.
                                <-- finds that hard to believe...

Comment

Working...
                                X