Hey onemeangixxer7502, pay your debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    He posted the picture here in another thread, it's not really a big deal.
    I just meant dragging her back into this mess

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post

I see what you did there!

Comment

All I know is that I sent the money to a address in Tulsa Ok, back in 05

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          If he posts up in here and asks me to remove it, I will.

Comment

He posted the picture here in another thread, it's not really a big deal.
            From that picture that good we can get her name, address, SS number, date of birth, D.L. picture, and place of place of employment. We are all super ninjas....

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
              From that picture that good we can get her name, address, SS number, date of birth, D.L. picture, and place of place of employment. We are all super ninjas....
              From that pic I can tell you their cable service is with Cox Communications.

Comment

Tim, the GF was never in this. She wasn't a member, was never shown the thread and was never contacted. That started because onemeangixxer started flaming a member because of the members gf's appearance. Nobody said either were dogs, i just asked him why he was flaming when his girl looked meh aswell.
                Ded

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                  I see what you did there!
                  lol, inadvertent, I promise

If he posts up in here and asks me to remove it, I will.
                  Fair enough I suppose.

Comment

That's the address I pulled from the mail on that pb account. It's weird because I found the karate pics, lotus pics, and some gun pics there, but all of the vehicles has CA tags. Then I found another PB account that's marked private, and that's where the GF pic was posted from.
                    Right on, I just grabbed the gps coords from one of the pics and matched to the house. I'm checking to see if the address or his name shows up on the airmen certification registry right now. Also, the house appears to be owned by an Elizabeth C. Olson, who also appears to own several houses in the area (or there are a lot of E. C. Olsons), so may be a rent house.
                    Men have become the tools of their tools.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mike;930782]Leslie Roberts must have been a fake name he was using. Looks like his real name is Marcus Palmer

lol his name brings up alot on google for past bad deals and many other screen names as well.

Comment

• You see the phone number in the reflection; matches tulsa area dumpster company.

Off the same or similar car seen in Redlands.

Leslie Roberts had no positive matches in the FAA registry, but Marcus Allen Palmer does show up in Tulsa.

6516 E 106th St, Tulsa OK.
                        Men have become the tools of their tools.
                        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Thats sad he had a name associated with Sams Offroad, Not sure if they are still around and or what kind of buisness they are now a days but they were a great shop.

Comment

• These crazy bastards contacted the FBI on him, LOL!!

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=401143

Comment

• Maybe Leslie Roberts is the girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                              X