X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    What did I miss?
    lol go to the armory
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

paul just needs 3 inches!

Comment

lol at Ruffdaddy succeeding at ruffing y'alls feathers.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

What did I miss?
          Nothing, aside from him being engaged in his usual "you're an idiot and i'm a savant" in every facet of life behaviour...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
            lol at Ruffdaddy succeeding at ruffing y'alls feathers.
            It is just that people are starting to get fed up with his elitist bullshit.
            Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
              It is just that people are starting to get fed up with his elitist bullshit.
              This website is full of elitist bullshit.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

The scary thing is, you take an idiot like Ruffdaddy and he thinks he knows exactly what is best for our society. He somehow thinks he is superior to those around him and should be in charge of telling them what they need and dont need. The fucking ego you have to have to even begin to think this way just blows my mind!
                The very idea of anyone posting on this site thinking themselves superior to anyone else is hilarious.

Comment

What did I miss?
                  He was simply asking WHY people feel the NEED the stock up on tons of AR's, clips, etc and artifically drive the prices sky high.

Nobody can say why they NEED the stuff so they went in full attack mode. If people would just be honest and say "I don't NEED 20 AR's, I just WANT them", then this would not be an issue.
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    The very idea of anyone posting on this site thinking themselves superior to anyone else is hilarious.
                    lol, no shit! Wow, what does that make you? King of the Retards?
                    Semper Fi

Comment

lol, no shit! Wow, what does that make you? King of the Retards?
                      No, not King of the retards. Just no more or no less of one than anybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                        He was simply asking WHY people feel the NEED the stock up on tons of AR's, clips, etc and artifically drive the prices sky high.

Nobody can say why they NEED the stuff so they went in full attack mode. If people would just be honest and say "I don't NEED 20 AR's, I just WANT them", then this would not be an issue.
                        uh, no. He said no one needed a 30 rd magazine and then was shown clearly where it is applicable. Being as he is an engineer, logic should have taken over and he should have said "well I see the error of my ways."
                        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          No, not King of the retards. Just no more or no less of one than anybody else.
                          I meant, the guy that thinks he is the best on this website would be king of the retards. We are all a bunch of goofballs on here and no one is better than another for even a second.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

I'm way better than Levi, for the record.

Comment

I'm way better than Levi, for the record.
                              in some ways yes......

i have better/more hair
                              I get laid more than once a year....
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Shit yes!!! Finally my own thread.

Elvis, you need KFC double down.

Jester, you suffer from the dunning-Kruger effect.

Mikec, you're correct

Comment

Working...
                                X