Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk airline passenger taped to his seat

Has Brad been to Iceland lately?

A boozed-up traveler on a Kennedy Airport-bound flight was turned into a tape mummy yesterday by fellow passengers who gagged him and bound him to his seat when they got fed up with his drunken she…

Drunk passenger taped to seat during JFK-bound flight after ranting plane was 'going to crash'

Passenger Andy Ellwood said this man was taped to his seat after ranting that the Iceland-to-JFK flight was "going to crash."

An unruly passenger who got drunk and belligerent on a Kennedy Airport-bound intercontinental flight yesterday was subdued by passengers and taped to his seat the rest of the way, according to witness reports.

The passenger, who was on an Icelandair flight, "drank all of his duty-free liquor on the flight,” tried to "choke the woman next to him” and was "screaming the plane was going to crash,” according to passenger Andy Ellwood, who snapped the man’s photo and posted it to his blog.

The meltdown — in which the man also spat on several passengers — began when there were about two hours left on the flight, according to Icelandic news outlet Mbl.is.

He was arrested at JFK after spending the flight’s last two hours with his mouth covered, hands tied behind his back and torso bound to his chair with tape. The man’s name has not been released.

Bizarrely, federal prosecutors declined to prosecute the menace because passengers wouldn’t come forward to detail the man’s threatening behavior to authorities, a source told The Post.

haha.

Comment

Most international flights have free liquor. Why would he drink his duty free stuff?
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Love the picture!!

Comment

i wish that drew carey look alike would act like that on a plane and kill my buzz. he'd get his shop wrecked.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Now that's funny right there....

Comment

That is so awesome. I can imagine the sweet vindication that came with taping that prick to his seat after roughing him up a bit.

Comment

I would have tickled his belly the whole time, and then made sure to hurry up and get off the plane before he was untaped. Like a ninja.

Comment

Not it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                    That is so awesome. I can imagine the sweet vindication that came with taping that prick to his seat after roughing him up a bit.
                    The crown must have been placing the tape around his mouth to silence him
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

That is just funny shit right there.

Comment

Two hours is a long time for a drunk person not to be able to go take a leak.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                          Two hours is a long time for a drunk person not to be able to go take a leak.
                          After drinking that much, he probably would have pissed himself anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            The crown must have been placing the tape around his mouth to silence him
                            LOL yea hope it was gorilla tape...my neighbor got a piece off it stuck to carpet, took pliers to pull it off.

Comment

Working...
                            X