Another drunk pilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another drunk pilot

The American Eagle pilot, Kolbjorn Jarle Kristiansen, 48, was conducting preflight checks at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport just before 6:30 a.m today for a flight to La Guardia in New York.

Gosh the holidays are over. Sober up people.

0.04 limit for pilots? I thought pilots couldn't have any alcohol in their system for 24 hours before flying? Or do I have it confused with something else?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      0.04 limit for pilots? I thought pilots couldn't have any alcohol in their system for 24 hours before flying? Or do I have it confused with something else?
      mike, you are thinking of train drivers dude. they are close to god.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I used to date a pilot. She said every pilot she knows/hangs-out with drinks on a pretty regular basis. I have been out with her the night before drinking when she's had to fly the next day. I can't believe the number that get busted a year is only ~10 according to that article.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          We could always ask onemeangixxer750 and get this settled!

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
            We could always ask onemeangixxer750 and get this settled!
            Ruffdaddy - get your internet gods straight!

Comment

Boy, they sure didn't waste any time saying he was drunk without any information other than being over .04%. What is that, half a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Boy, they sure didn't waste any time saying he was drunk without any information other than being over .04%. What is that, half a beer?
                I know with a commercial driver's license the limit is .04, but you can be "grounded for up to 24 hours" with ANY detectable trace of alcohol in your system. If you can't drink for 8 hours before flying then that's a whole lot more than half a beer the night before!

Comment

planes can basically fly themselves these days

Comment

Denziel Washington says landing a plane drunk is no big deal...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                      I know with a commercial driver's license the limit is .04, but you can be "grounded for up to 24 hours" with ANY detectable trace of alcohol in your system. If you can't drink for 8 hours before flying then that's a whole lot more than half a beer the night before!
                      .04 is a dui in a big truck

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                        Denziel Washington says landing a plane drunk is no big deal...
                        He goes to coke before the flight; so it is okay.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
                          .04 is a dui in a big truck
                          I know....that's what I said

Comment

airline pilots are the hardest, craziest partying people i have ever met.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                              airline pilots are the hardest, craziest partying people i have ever met.
                              Yep, this bitch was pretty wild!

Comment

Working...
                              X