Hines57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hines57

Anyone talked to him recently / know how he's doing?

Last month i know he was having medical issues with his daughter and had been traveling a fair bit between work and the hospital. Noticed he hadn't posted around recently and I cant find his number in my phonebook.

If you know, post up or send me a PM. Just wanna make sure hes doin ok.

Been wondering the same thing.

Comment

I saw him the week before Christmas, he was doing good. His daughter was able to go home from the hospital and they were getting back into the groove of normal family life again.
      Last edited by BMCSean; 01-04-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Hope he and his are doing ok.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          I saw him the week before Christmas, he was doing good. His daughter was able to go home from the hospital and they were getting back into the groove of normal family life again.
          Good to hear!

Comment

I spoke to him earlier today, His daughter is doing good for now, but still off and on and keeps getting pneumonia. He no longer works at the Tyson plant since they let him go because they wanted him to come in to work while he was out at the hospital for one of his daughter's procedures.

Comment

Prayers sent for his daughter and good mojo sent his way on the job front

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                I spoke to him earlier today, His daughter is doing good for now, but still off and on and keeps getting pneumonia. He no longer works at the Tyson plant since they let him go because they wanted him to come in to work while he was out at the hospital for one of his daughter's procedures.
                Are you fucking kidding me?! I wish I was in the position to offer a job but my business is way down. Sorry Daniel.

Comment

No joke on this bud. I feel for him as well, last part he said was that he could still get meat for us, I had to tell him that isnt important.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                    That's fucking shitty! A friend of mine got canned at the cheese factory like that. His boss and him were out for FMLA at the same time. His mother had cancer and needed help to get to treatment, then broke her hip during treatment. Meanwhile, his boss had a baby, so they both missed an audit. When he came back, she canned him for not being there for the audit. He still said the coldest possible shit I've ever heard when getting fired: "if it was that important to you that one of us be here, you should've dropped that kid in the parking lot, and come on back to work!" Then he threw his blackberry at her.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      That's fucking shitty! A friend of mine got canned at the cheese factory like that. His boss and him were out for FMLA at the same time. His mother had cancer and needed help to get to treatment, then broke her hip during treatment. Meanwhile, his boss had a baby, so they both missed an audit. When he came back, she canned him for not being there for the audit. He still said the coldest possible shit I've ever heard when getting fired: "if it was that important to you that one of us be here, you should've dropped that kid in the parking lot, and come on back to work!" Then he threw his blackberry at her.
                      LOL! Get some! Sucks he had to lose his job over BS like that, but great going away comment!

Comment

Why am I just now hearing about this, and I hope you punched that bitch in the cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          Why am I just now hearing about this, and I hope you punched that bitch in the cunt.
                          He got canned after I left. You already heard how big a backstabbing cunt she is.

Comment

He got canned after I left. You already heard how big a backstabbing cunt she is.
                            oooh yeah.

Edit: I digress. I hope his daughter is doing ok and that he finds a new gig soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                              LOL! Get some! Sucks he had to lose his job over BS like that, but great going away comment!
                              I could see AlP or bcoop saying shit like that, or even quitting that way, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X