Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aCid View Post
    Huh?
    Everyone in the hood been up in her! She got more kids than Mrs. Wayans!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Everyone in the hood been up in her! She got more kids than Mrs. Wayans!
      Classic huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        What year?
        It's a 99

Originally posted by LocDawg View Post
        If it's a CL find, send me the link and maybe I can at least tell where it's at.
        Here's the link itself

Comment

Judging by the pictures I'm guessing he's North of 410.

Comment

Classic huh?
            Word.

Comment

Hmm,

This one looks interesting as well.

New block, trans, turbo, and studded.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                Hmm,

This one looks interesting as well.

New block, trans, turbo, and studded.
                That's not far or anything LOL.

Comment

That's not far or anything LOL.
                  Eh both are nearly the same distance. I'm not finding much in DFW...

Comment

He's located near La Cantera...IH10 & 1604. Northwest side. It's about 20 minutes away for me.

Comment

Eh both are nearly the same distance. I'm not finding much in DFW...
                      For some reason I thought I read Santa Fe, NM that's why I was like uhhh

Comment

I wouldnt recommend a 99 - the 02 Dodge. The 6.0 Ford has its issues, but studded and 3-4 delete helps Fix most of those.
                        Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 01-04-2013, 09:01 PM.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'd look for a 97 or 98 12 valve truck. Don't forget to check places like cumminsforum

Comment

He's located near La Cantera...IH10 & 1604. Northwest side. It's about 20 minutes away for me.
                            That's not too far from you, though you mentioned yourself you're not well versed in diesels :/ I suppose it wouldn't be much different from other vehicles from an overall perspective. I might bug you if I can make up my mind lol

For some reason I thought I read Santa Fe, NM that's why I was like uhhh
                            It's Friday night. I understand you've probably been drinking.

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            I wouldnt recommend a 99 - the 02 Dodge. The 6.0 Ford has its issues, but studded and 3-4 delete helps Fox most of those.
                            Why would you not recommend them?

I sent a text to the F250, but no response yet. I'm curious if he has receipts for the work he claims done. I just looked around at tire cost for the 37s... fuck...

Comment

That dodge is a nice looking truck, the one hairline crack in the dash is just the beginning of its demise however. They eat oe style lift pumps which kills the injection pumps that are prone to failure anyway, and the autos are weak from the factory. Not being chipped or having a programmer is a plus. All that said mine is a 2000 auto with a giant portion of the dash MIA, I run a FASS fuel system, on my second injection pump, had the trans beefed up, and a quadzilla adrenaline with pulse. I'm pretty happy with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                                That dodge is a nice looking truck, the one hairline crack in the dash is just the beginning of its demise however. They eat oe style lift pumps which kills the injection pumps that are prone to failure anyway, and the autos are weak from the factory. Not being chipped or having a programmer is a plus. All that said mine is a 2000 auto with a giant portion of the dash MIA, I run a FASS fuel system, on my second injection pump, had the trans beefed up, and a quadzilla adrenaline with pulse. I'm pretty happy with mine.
                                It's pretty crazy there was never a full out recall on those dashes. I just received the VIN from him and it has a clean title, though i'm seeing a rear impact wreck when the truck had 34k miles or so.

The lift and injection pumps are shown to be replaced, but is it something pretty common for every say 100k miles?

Comment

Working...
                                X