• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonestar Round Up LSRU 2013

Who's going?
    April 5-7 2013
    http://lonestarroundup.com

John and I have already rented the same house we've stayed in the last couple years right off of South Congress.

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

More than likely out this year. If I end up going it will be a last minute thing. With all the ridiculous police activity they managed to even kill Congress St last year, which was the best part to begin with. "Who are you guys, the peanut gallery?" lol, douchebag.

Comment

My truck needs serious front end work so idk about the $$$, maybe if I get my fairlane goin or catch a ride with buzzo if he goes.

Comment

I'll be there in the 63...
        07 GT500
        05 SRT10
        88 turbocoupe T-bird
        93 Cobra
        86 coupe
        Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          More than likely out this year. If I end up going it will be a last minute thing. With all the ridiculous police activity they managed to even kill Congress St last year, which was the best part to begin with. "Who are you guys, the peanut gallery?" lol, douchebag.
          boy do I have the answer to your problems

This is strictly for entertainment purposes only

click here

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Armijo View Post
            My truck needs serious front end work so idk about the $$$, maybe if I get my fairlane goin or catch a ride with buzzo if he goes.
            I just dont enjoy car shows anymore. I dont even enjoy driving my car anymore. I guess Im getting old. If I do decide to go Ill let you know

Comment

Iwant to go and plan to but I highly doubt the car is together by then and running. I also dont know what the baby situation will be at that point.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                Iwant to go and plan to but I highly doubt the car is together by then and running. I also dont know what the baby situation will be at that point.
                haha do like I did one year... leave the prego wife at home

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                  haha do like I did one year... leave the prego wife at home
                  It might be more about the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    I just dont enjoy car shows anymore. I dont even enjoy driving my car anymore. I guess Im getting old. If I do decide to go Ill let you know
                    It's cuz you took it to serious and forgot to have fun man lol. You gotta take breaks from it or you'll get burnt out

Comment

I'll be there to drink, eat, and check out the same cars i have the last 3 yrs!

Comment

It might be more about the money.
                        I know what you mean

This will be our third year staying at www.Verdecamp.com awesome location and really priced right considering we split the cost between the people staying in the house.

I think this is my 5 year going and so far every year it gets bigger and bigger (to a fault kind of)

the car show is cool but I go for the South Congress stuff

we rented the 2 bedroom right in the middle (the house on the bottom right is now available. it's a one bedroom with a loft)

Last edited by 2165 Turbo Rail; 01-05-2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

I cant swing that kind of money for the show.

Comment

I cant swing that kind of money for the show.

to get into the show is $15 each (since I don't have a car to enter anymore GTO is too new).. we usually spend about $200 between food and drinks for the Fri-Sun trip Plus gas, plus the BS we might buy at the show (T-shirts etc) plus the house... so yea it gets expensive quick

last year Stacy flew to Austin Friday night because of work... this year she is probably going to do the same thing That's about $100

Comment

Might head down to visit friends and check out Congress at night, but that's been getting worse every year.

Yale, Frank: where are you to guilt me into going?

Comment

Working...
                              X