Russ Martin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Not to take anything away from what you're saying, I haven't heard the show from today. I'm always a day behind because I download the show and listen later, but I'll bet they were remembering back to shit that was talked about on the air back at CBS and the whole DFWS thing was brough up. I only say that because it's often that they'll think back to old stuff to get more show content.

I don't listen, I'm just going off what was said already. I remember I was flipping around stations one morning awhile back and was wondering if The Eagle was having technical problems because I went to it two or three times and just heard dead air. Finally I let it sit there for about ten seconds and someone giggled. I had an "Oh yeah," moment, and put it back on 92.5.

Comment

I loved listening to him in the afternoons on 105.3. I worked in the field years ago and listened to that station all day. When his show came on I knew my day was almost over, so I loved it. Then they went sports talk and lost me as a listener. How do people listen to sports talk radio? Fucking boaring.

I don't catch his show anymore since I haven't listened to regular radio in over a year. He might be a no talent ass clown but he's good at what he does and someone pays him big bucks to do it, so haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        sounds like the way you followed seb around.

god bless.
        Now you're trolling for reactions. Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          Ok ok which show is the worst russ martin or lex and terry.
          Russ Marting, but L&T wasn't enjoyable, either. I'd rather listen to music in the morning that some douchers yakking and giggling about some inside jokes that only they know about.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Now you're trolling for reactions. Nice try.
            I wouldn't say that so much, but Paul has a very good point.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ELD3782 View Post
              Russ Marting, but L&T wasn't enjoyable, either. I'd rather listen to music in the morning that some douchers yakking and giggling about some inside jokes that only they know about.
              If you listened you'd probably know what they were about.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                I wouldn't say that so much, but Paul has a very good point.
                Get over it. It's old news, long done with.

Comment

If you listened you'd probably know what they were about.
                  I listen and don't know what some of them are about. It is kind of like coming on here and reading someone making fun of someone else with a whitty comment and getting a few laughs out of some posters. I don't know what the joke is, so I just move on in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    I listen and don't know what some of them are about. It is kind of like coming on here and reading someone making fun of someone else with a whitty comment and getting a few laughs out of some posters. I don't know what the joke is, so I just move on in the thread.
                    I can understand not getting some of the jokes if you haven't listened very long but I felt like they did a fairly good job explaining what they're laughing about. Unless it was something they just couldn't say on the air, which happens from time to time.
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I can understand not getting some of the jokes if you haven't listened very long but I felt like they did a fairly good job explaining what they're laughing about. Unless it was something they just couldn't say on the air.
                      Normally it is something they can't say on the air. Since 2005 I think. I believe that Rob guy was still on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Normally it is something they can't say on the air. Since 2005 I think. I believe that Rob guy was still on the show.
                        Gotcha. Yeah some of the pre 2004 stuff I don't get.

Comment

I'm always a day behind because I download the show and listen later.
                          Wow really? The show isn't that fucking good dude. I tried to listen a few times right before I switched to Sirius in 2005 and the show really did suck outloud, but I guess since you have friends that work there you feel the need to be a fan, to each their own I guess...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Really? that's the best you can come up with? I've got a 4yo nephew with better cut downs than this.
                            Whatever dumbass, I asked a simple question because I don't know who the fuck he is. Got better things to listen to.

At least the guy below gave hint to who he is
                            Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Garbage sack full of bloody dildos > Russ Martin.
                            Thanks Tal

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                              Wow really? The show isn't that fucking good dude. I tried to listen a few times right before I switched to Sirius in 2005 and the show really did suck outloud, but I guess since you have friends that work there you feel the need to be a fan, to each their own I guess...
                              I don't "feel the need to be a fan" to be honest. I did just fine while they were off the air. I've known Dan going on 16 years now, I didn't even start listening to the show just because he was working on the show, I just needed something else to listen to besides Stern and found Russ. Like you said "to each their own", I enjoy the show, I get the dynamics, I get that most of it's a bit and for entertainment and I don't look any further into it. Just like people who love Howard Stern, I couldn't stand his show or his voice... to each their own though.

Comment

Fuck all of you, I listen to it on my drive to work in the mornings, it's funny sometimes, other times it's lame, but I don't give a rats ass if you guys like it or not, so blow me

Comment

Working...
                                X