• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
    Whatever dumbass
    LMAO, that's original.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      Fuck all of you, I listen to it on my drive to work in the mornings, it's funny sometimes, other times it's lame, but I don't give a rats ass if you guys like it or not, so blow me
      \thread
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        I don't "feel the need to be a fan" to be honest. I did just fine while they were off the air. I've known Dan going on 16 years now, I didn't even start listening to the show just because he was working on the show, I just needed something else to listen to besides Stern and found Russ. Like you said "to each their own", I enjoy the show, I get the dynamics, I get that most of it's a bit and for entertainment and I don't look any further into it. Just like people who love Howard Stern, I couldn't stand his show or his voice... to each their own though.
        i've listened to stern for years, and i listened to russ while stern was on commercial breaks/vacation (when russ was on in the mornings), and i was never that impressed. before i got sirius, i listened to russ in the afternoons because there was really nothing else on. after i got sirius, i just don't listen to fm radio anymore...there's just too many good things to listen to on satellite, that i don't feel the need to go back to regular radio. with all of that said, russ was ok...nothing great. in my opinion, he really seemed to be an impersonator of stern...and not even a good one. if bubba the love sponge were here on fm radio, i think that he would end russ's run...luckily, he's not had any decent local competition.

Comment

This is what I don't understand about the whole radio talk show(s), when I listen to the radio I want to listen to music, not to two or three guys talking about stupid idiotic shit and then laughing like a table of 16 year old girls at the food court mall. I've watched the HS show on TV but never even listen to his show on the radio and I have been a Siruis subscriber since 05.
          I also don't have any respect for a radio DJ that was arrested for assault and battery on a woman and also accused of threating her with a gun, real tough guy right there, fuck that clown...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
            i've listened to stern for years, and i listened to russ while stern was on commercial breaks/vacation (when russ was on in the mornings), and i was never that impressed. before i got sirius, i listened to russ in the afternoons because there was really nothing else on. after i got sirius, i just don't listen to fm radio anymore...there's just too many good things to listen to on satellite, that i don't feel the need to go back to regular radio. with all of that said, russ was ok...nothing great. in my opinion, he really seemed to be an impersonator of stern...and not even a good one. if bubba the love sponge were here on fm radio, i think that he would end russ's run...luckily, he's not had any decent local competition.

I miss my Sirius. Stern and Bubba are the shit!
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              I miss my Sirius. Stern and Bubba are the shit!
              at this point, i couldn't go back to regular radio! stern really has some good stuff on his stations! his show, the wrap-up show, all of the "stern news", bubba...it's just great! also, it's nice to be able to listen to whatever music that i feel like listening to, commercial free. sometimes i'm in the mood for classic rock, grunge, etc, and it's all there. hell, even the comedy stations are excellent and most everything is uncensored.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                I also don't have any respect for a radio DJ that was arrested for assault and battery on a woman and also accused of threating her with a gun, real tough guy right there, fuck that clown...
                Does that apply to movie stars, pro athletes, and musicians as well?

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                  ...when I listen to the radio I want to listen to music...
                  this is how i feel, i HATE talk radio...

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Does that apply to movie stars, pro athletes, and musicians as well?
                    No. Clearly, Mel Gibson is the greatest man to ever walk this planet.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      LMAO, that's original.
                      Not trying to be original.

Radio is too much like live TV, unless it's a ballgame I don't want to listen to people talk or commercials. So therefor I don't know whoever your nuthugging in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                        Not trying to be original.

Radio is too much like live TV, unless it's a ballgame I don't want to listen to people talk or commercials. So therefor I don't know whoever your nuthugging in this thread.
                        Sounds like you've done some nuthugging in the past if it's so easy for you to spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Sounds like you've done some nuthugging in the past if it's so easy for you to spot.
                          haha now that's original.. feel free to find some.

Comment

• How can this thread be 3 pages long and Katrina hasn't made it in here yet to nuthug on Russ and say something to the effect of "well when I met Russ at his party back in 20xx, he didn't seem like a douche".

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
                              How can this thread be 3 pages long and Katrina hasn't made it in here yet to nuthug on Russ and say something to the effect of "well when I met Russ at his party back in 20xx, he didn't seem like a douche".
                              The day ain't over bro...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                                haha now that's original.. feel free to find some.
                                haha, maybe I should get into radio.

Comment

Working...
                                X