Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Worth Cops Hard at Work...or Hardly Working ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OP should be lucky that the "little guy" didn't ask daddy to beat his punk-ass with the stick and just TAKE Jekyll.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      unprofessional? yes. would i have done the same(entertain the kid), yup. that kid will never forget that and hopefully becomes a gearhead one day...

Might save him a ticket down the road too.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        We don't know the whole story... lmao
        ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That was a pretty kool story
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            unprofessional? yes. would i have done the same(entertain the kid), yup. that kid will never forget that and hopefully becomes a gearhead one day...
            That's my thinking on the situation...

Ya definitely shouldn't use your given authority for anything but business related matters, but if I were pulled over for the same thing I'd be happy to give that little guy a ride. Perhaps he'll become a gearhead. The guy that gave him the ride taught first hand how a decent human being acts.
            Originally posted by Vertnut
            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Unbelievable.

That is unprofessional conduct and it should not have happened (if the story is true).

I mean, I don't know who is allowed to let family ride in a marked unit in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                Unbelievable.

That is unprofessional conduct and it should not have happened (if the story is true).

I mean, I don't know who is allowed to let family ride in a marked unit in the first place.
                Can an officer do a ride along with their minor child if it's documented like a normal ride along?

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                  Can an officer do a ride along with their minor child if it's documented like a normal ride along?
                  No. It's against policy. You have to be at least 16 and in the Explorer program.

Comment

Unbelievable.

I've seen kids in marked cars before, but what's more common than that is seeing wives driving unmarked units. That blows my mind.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Hicompression View Post

I wonder if any of the FWF (Fort Worth Fuzz) on here know officer "Jonathan".
                      Unbelievable.

Soooooo, Matt?

Comment

Unbelievable.

This is what I was thinking. That, and the fact that no one was tazed, shot or ran over.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

No. It's against policy. You have to be at least 16 and in the Explorer program.
                          Wow... I think someone really stepped in it this time!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Soooooo, Matt?
                            Officer Jonathan with a son named Jacob. I'm sure they've solved real crimes with much less information than that. Shouldn't be too tough to figure out.

A quick Google search turned up a Jonathan Sutherland in the FWPD.

Comment

Originally posted by Hicompression View Post
                              A quick Google search ...
                              I still find it amazing how much information you can find just by typing a few things into Google.

Comment

Damn, how about not accidentally getting the guy fired by throwing his name on the board.

Comment

Working...
                                X