No announcement yet.

wth is instagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Mooooo" Fucking LMFAO. Who's the chick on the right?

Comment

Cow people are good people.....

Comment

There just randoms. I tell her the only pics i wanna see off that gay ass site is the nudes. She's always trying to build some shit at the house that she's seen on there.

Originally posted by aCid View Post
        Dirty pictures of who? Post the link so I can see!

Comment

What's all this pound sign shit?

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
            "Mooooo" Fucking LMFAO. Who's the chick on the right?
            that's one of my cattle.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              id you dont.know dont worry about it.
              There is so much being said in this statement.

Comment

twitter is for idiots; instagram is for illiterate idiots.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  twitter is for idiots; instagram is for illiterate idiots.
                  Yep! The dude that made instragram sold it to Facebook for $1 Billion.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                    It's just a photography app that adds a bunch of bullshit filters, so people can make their pictures look like they were taken with shitty old cameras. It's really pointless.
                    Not necessarily shitty and old cameras, although there is a "film" effect to get what you're talking about. It often adds a fake "depth of field" effect which is totally bullshit and fake as fuck. It's obviously fake and annoying.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Some people love it some people hate it. Takes a little effort to get used to how it works. Can definitely come in handy at times, for instance I was doing a Paleo Diet competition so on Instagram I would "follow" (friend in facebook terms) people who put up pictures of their paleo meals/recipes and would get ideas of what to make from that. I also follow other crossfitters and thats pretty neat to see what other people are doing. Some of the "filters" are cool and me being a photographer I get a kick out of the old school camera type filters but I dont use it for that.

Comment

Originally posted by danny46 View Post
                        some people love it some people hate it. Takes a little effort to get used to how it works. Can definitely come in handy at times, for instance i was doing a paleo diet competition so on instagram i would "follow" (friend in facebook terms) people who put up pictures of their paleo meals/recipes and would get ideas of what to make from that. I also follow other crossfitters and thats pretty neat to see what other people are doing. Some of the "filters" are cool and me being a photographer i get a kick out of the old school camera type filters but i dont use it for that.
                        khikyg?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                          Some people love it some people hate it. Takes a little effort to get used to how it works. Can definitely come in handy at times, for instance I was doing a Paleo Diet competition so on Instagram I would "follow" (friend in facebook terms) people who put up pictures of their paleo meals/recipes and would get ideas of what to make from that. I also follow other crossfitters and thats pretty neat to see what other people are doing. Some of the "filters" are cool and me being a photographer I get a kick out of the old school camera type filters but I dont use it for that.
                          being a photog would make you hate it I would think... It's cheating IMO
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              khikyg?
                              Because you saw him suck geor's dick?

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                                being a photog would make you hate it I would think... It's cheating IMO
                                I mean its not REAL photography lol. I dont feel threatened by instagramers trying to get in on my niche, its just playing around with phone pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X