Police Raid Neighbor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Raid Neighbor

I am visiting my parents for the holidays in Coppell.

An unmarked dodge ram pulled up out front a few hours ago and dropped off a dude in black with his hood up. He ducked behind a neighbors Honda, and then ran behind a house across the street. The Ram then backed down the street and parks, no lights on, two occupants. At this point I noticed a Police Tahoe parked the opposite directed of the Ram, lights also off. I went around back and at both ends of the alley are Tahoes. One is broadcasting headlights down the length of the alley the other blocking it sideways.

They remained like this for a good hour or more until the ram backed farther down the street around midnight. At this point I was tired of being kept up by strange police activity so I went out front to give them the old what the fuck stare. I stepped out and see an armored vehicle in the grass four houses down and hear a whole bunch of "get on the grounds". Was waiting for the pops, but nothing more than some unintelligible yelling and dogs barking.

I have been in and out the last hour or so trying to see something, but never did. It looks like the tacticool dudes have now left as they just passed by with ten of them clinging to the armored vehicles exterior. Badass. A couple were in full multicam or digital for some reason. Sheriffs or federal maybe?

I dont know the dude. He is an older man who has only been there maybe five years and never causes trouble from what my parents say. I have seen him flying various revolutionary banners on occasion. I can only hope it takes more than that these days, even in this town.

Anyone hear anything on the radio or otherwise?

>preemptive cool story bro

Whoa. Scribed
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Comment

lol

knew i should have just waited for the news

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
          lol

and here we go. Knew I should have just waited for the news.
          Bah, threads with murky/vague beginnings built this site.

Honestly interested though, figured a stupid picture beats "subscribed"

Comment

Got my vote
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

What street? I'm over on Southern Belle, you bought some exhaust tubing a year or so ago from me. When I was in highschool in The Colony, my next door neighbor's house was raided a few times, they had 2 drive-bys, and eventually somebody burned their house down when I was a freshman in highschool. I wonder what the hell is going-on, considering there isn't ever shit happening in Coppell....

Comment

DFW Scanner

SWAT (Coppell) NorTex Metro SWAT has been called to the scene of a barricaded person in Coppell, unknown address. Stay out of the PD's way!

Comment

He must have had no front plate or an expired inspection sticker.

Comment

No pops? must not have had a put bull...

Comment

In Coppell area nothing on my street which is off w sandy lake

Comment

Get us an address so that the board detectives can pull tax records, get a name, etc...
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

You went outside to give them a wtf stare?

Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                            DFW Scanner

SWAT (Coppell) NorTex Metro SWAT has been called to the scene of a barricaded person in Coppell, unknown address. Stay out of the PD's way!
                            I love it. Someone is in their OWN house and don't want to come out to be arrested. So we send dozens of officers into inflict deadly force for someone where all they have to do is shut off the power and water and put a rookie newb on the front and back door. Wait his ass out or talk him out. OMG he has gunz.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

where is 1/8/2013 a holiday??

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X