Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to find fellow divers (scuba) for trips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find fellow divers (scuba) for trips?

I know several here are divers. I'm looking to take a trip...most likely Jan 28 to Feb 1. Somewhere tropical. Pretty much a diving trip. But I ain't going alone. Just curious where some of you have found dive mates for trips? Or do you always go with friends? For me, I don't really know anyone else who is into diving...so....?
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Ideas: Scuba message boards, Google Groups, Facebook has groups too if your on there.
    Desperately written Craigslist ad?
    WRX

Comment

Usually local dive shops have group trips. I'd check with them. Also meetup.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
          I know several here are divers. I'm looking to take a trip...most likely Jan 28 to Feb 1. Somewhere tropical. Pretty much a diving trip. But I ain't going alone. Just curious where some of you have found dive mates for trips? Or do you always go with friends? For me, I don't really know anyone else who is into diving...so....?
          Take the gf with ya Marc

I am supposed to go this summer but I doubt I will. Having someone pay for a vacation is nice in theory, but I don't accepti free rides so I'll wait until I can fund my own expedition
          Originally posted by Vertnut
          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Cozumel, Mexico.

There is a dive hotel "Hotel La Cieba" and is spartan, but has great prices. Why pay for a luxurious room when you're gonna spend your money on dive trips?

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
              Take the gf with ya Marc

I am supposed to go this summer but I doubt I will. Having someone pay for a vacation is nice in theory, but I don't accepti free rides so I'll wait until I can fund my own expedition
              Damn, you only have to do 2 sexual favors a day. Stop whining.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Damn, you only have to do 2 sexual favors a day. Stop whining.
                Isn't that just naturally included in a trip?

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                  Isn't that just naturally included in a trip?
                  Yes, if you are paying the way for a woman.

Comment

If u pay for my broke ass to go I'd be happy to go Havent been diving since I did a night dive in Hawaii in 03 but Id sure like to go again.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      Cozumel, Mexico.

There is a dive hotel "Hotel La Cieba" and is spartan, but has great prices. Why pay for a luxurious room when you're gonna spend your money on dive trips?
                      Been there and it's good for what it is. Damn good fajitas at that place down the road from it...can't remember the name.

Hadn't been diving in 2 years. I miss it.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Been there and it's good for what it is. Damn good fajitas at that place down the road from it...can't remember the name.

Hadn't been diving in 2 years. I miss it.
                        I was last there in 2000. Did they still have the "Hamburguesa La Ceiba"? that was a damn good burger.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          Yes, if you are paying the way for a woman.
                          I thought it was included even when everyone paid their own way

Comment

Working...
                          X