Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good idea bro!!!

Celina man arrested Wednesday for terroristic threat

CELINA, TX - A Celina father has been arrested for testing the safety at his son's school by pretending to be a gunman.

Ronald Jay Miller is charged with committing a terroristic threat.

Celina ISD Superintendent Donny O'Dell says Miller came to Celina's elementary school at 7:50 AM Wednesday.

Pretending to be a gunman to show how easy it would be for an actual gunman to break into the school.

O'Dell says he then acted out shooting people pointing to them and saying "you're dead"

O'Dell says the father had good intentions but terrible timing in the wake of the Sandy Hook shootings.

He is being held on bond at the Collin County Jail

Heard about this earlier today on the Ticket. What a dumbass....
    2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
    2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

"Terrible timing". You think?

Comment

The guy was threatening with his finger?

Comment

What a dipshit.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
            The guy was threatening with his finger?
            Terroristically.

If he had thought this through, be should have walked in and taken a few pictures.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              Terroristically.

If he had thought this through, be should have walked in and taken a few pictures.
              or handed out lollipops.

he really could have made his point better by just showing he has access and not pointing his finger.

Comment

What a dumbass. I may go see him and record it for video gold purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  or handed out lollipops.

he really could have made his point better by just showing he has access and not pointing his finger.

Think about it this way, you go to the school board and produce a bunch of pictures of students that were taken in the school. Then you tell them you walked in to a school, snapped all these pictures, and no school officials stopped him or had him check in. Then you drop that the camera very well could have been a weapon.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

first picture is him. second is him also???
                    Last edited by lee earley; 09-18-2014, 12:07 PM.

Comment

I'm betting he is thinkin, "man, I need a "do over""

It begs the question, "What was he thinking?"

Well , not everyone makes high marks when measured by Darwin. The govt really should let them fail, it would be an excellent learning experience.
                      Rich

Comment

So what member here was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                          Think about it this way, you go to the school board and produce a bunch of pictures of students that were taken in the school. Then you tell them you walked in to a school, snapped all these pictures, and no school officials stopped him or had him check in. Then you drop that the camera very well could have been a weapon.
                          This is EXACTLY what he should have done if he wished to prove his point.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                          X