Where did all this snow come from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unreal View Post
    Did Texas get an 1" or 2"? Ohh no, the world is ending.

Time to go snowblow another 4" off the driveway so I can get to work. That would be 2ft or so in the last week.
    Not even that much, it's literally just a dusting. The weather related vaginal discharge runs deep in this state.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      The sky
      Lmao I almost choked on my Coke

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
        Lmao I almost choked on my Coke
        Spell check?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          Spell check?
          auto correct

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            auto correct
            More plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Unreal View Post
              Did Texas get an 1" or 2"? Ohh no, the world is ending.

Time to go snowblow another 4" off the driveway so I can get to work. That would be 2ft or so in the last week.
              I don't miss living in Utah.
              You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                I don't miss living in Utah.
                Shouldn't you be enjoying this nasty Afghan weather with me soon? We get snow tomorrow; calling for 8-10".
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Spell check?
                  iPhone sucks! and was trying not to get caught by the boss and she was walking by

Comment

George Bush is to blame. Halliburton made the snow, and Dick Chaney had Olli North send it in. It's a Republican conspiracy. Put on the tin hats.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                      columbia
                      British or cocaine?
                      Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                      George Bush is to blame. Halliburton made the snow, and Dick Chaney had Olli North send it in. It's a Republican conspiracy. Put on the tin hats.
                      ERMAHGERD, CHERMTRERLS!

Comment

Walmart...duh.....don't you know you can get everything at Walmart.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Shouldn't you be enjoying this nasty Afghan weather with me soon? We get snow tomorrow; calling for 8-10".
                          Next month, but for the time being I'm off the hook. My wife is due a few weeks before the deployment. I've done the last 4 in a row and I'm still in my dwell time. But I wasn't suppose to go last time and a guy dropped out medical 1 week prior. So we will see.

And this time the guys are in the back forward deployed to Bagram.
                          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Working...
                          X