MORE Craigslist GOLD!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORE Craigslist GOLD!!

email this posting to a friend dallas craigslist > mid cities > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
    please flag with care: [?]
    miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    2001 Honda Accord - $1500 (Venus)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-01-06, 10:01PM CST
    Reply to: sale-nm7u8-2147798956@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2001 Accord High Highway Mileage (250k) due to frequent drug runs down to the border and up to Oklahoma City. I have a cousin there who is a big time distributor. It comes with a grey haired women’s wig I would wear to make it look like I was a little old lady on a country drive. I also have an old lady manikin that I would put in the passenger seat. I will throw her in for grins. I nicknamed her HOV. I bought a new one, the old one didn’t talk much anyway. My new one is state of the art. She even falls asleep and snores every 15 minutes just like a real old person.

I had the frame of the seat cut down so I could barely see over the dash. It fooled all those highway patrol officers.

The car is a very fast. It has a V-TEC engine and high performance suspension for those occasional runs from the cops.

Under the back seat it has all kinds of hidden compartments. The spare tire looks real but it’s just another compartment for your knick knacks (wink wink).

I need to dump this car quick because there are a lot of people looking for it, including the cops and 2 or 3 old suppliers. Some people just have no sense of humor.

Send me an email if you’re interested. Bubba a.k.a "Grammy"

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2147798956

Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Hmmm.

Comment

Offer him $400.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I lol'ed

Comment

400 for a "runner" is kinda steep ain't it ?
          89 mustang coupe at the house now ..... SOLD
          97 F-250 HD crew cab shorty 4x4 overfueled for your pleasure ................

Comment

Working...
          X