Have to put my dog down today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have to put my dog down today

She's the meanest little 10 year old chihuahua on the face of the planet, but I love the little rat.

The vet said she's severely anemic and that any tests could possibly kill her and or wouldn't give us anything to do to fix her. She has epilepsy and that could be a possible factor as well.

She stopped eating a few days ago & lost 3 of her 6 lbs. She hasn't even tried to bite anyone lately which is super unusual for her. Right, Craig & Don?

Just wanted to cry a little.

Thanks for listening,
    K
    sigpic

Sorry guys

Comment

Man, I feel you dude. Very Sorry.
      I don't spend much time in the backyard anymore since I lost Goliath. Hell the other day I had to clean out his bed he slept on when he was inside and I damn near lost it. I miss my boy.

Comment

Evil dog but she loved you. Sorry to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
          She's the meanest little 10 year old chihuahua on the face of the planet, but I love the little rat.

The vet said she's severely anemic and that any tests could possibly kill her and or wouldn't give us anything to do to fix her. She has epilepsy and that could be a possible factor as well.

She stopped eating a few days ago & lost 3 of her 6 lbs. She hasn't even tried to bite anyone lately which is super unusual for her. Right, Craig & Don?

Just wanted to cry a little.

Thanks for listening,
          K
          Sorry to hear this, I have a small (5lb) chihuahua/Pom mix and it will be one hell of a day when I have to let her go.

Do it like the guys do, the best way to get over the old one is to get a new one
          Put a smile on your face and help the memory live on, but to each their own, we all deal with it differently.

Good luck, best wishes
          -Chris
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear

Comment

Sorry to hear that Kim.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about Dot. She never had the pleasure of biting me, but she came awfully close once.

Comment

Thanks, all. Christian will be with us when the vet does his thing, so that'll make it easier.

We do have 2 other dogs, so probably won't get another right away especially since we are doing the embryo transfer this week. Maybe we will get babies instead!

It's just hard & I'll miss her even as mean as she is.
                  sigpic

Comment

sorry kim, christian.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about this. Dogs make the best people and it's always sad to lose one
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I'm sorry, Kim. :-( They say dogs judge character best which means most of this board deserves a good bite or 2.

Comment

I'm sorry I won't have the chance to let her give me a farewell chomp on my finger.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Lol She bit quite a few board members actually, but then again, she would bite me soooo...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              I'm sorry I won't have the chance to let her give me a farewell chomp on my finger.
                              It's ok, Don. I'll tell her you offered when I'm saying goodbye!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X