No announcement yet.

I just got attacked....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiders on me or water bugs flying at me and I squeel like a bitch too haha. hate them nasty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      TxDOT has meters for measuring the density of the road bed during construction, the meters have a small amount of a radioactive material in them, therefore, they have to be kept in a 'bunker'. This consists of a sealed CMU box where all this radioactive shit is.

To the fun part, I walked into the bunker one morning to get my tool and something caught my eye. Hanging in the corner between an I beam and the wall was the biggest effin black widow I've ever seen. Legs and all outstretched it was almost as big as a cd. The body was about the size of a ping pong ball (I'm guessing, because after we were finished the legs and a mush of body were about all that was left). I don't think I've ever moved that fast getting out of a room in my life. I guess the minute amount of radioactive leakage worked wonders for this widows growth.

I was cautious from there on out when I opened that door.
      Probably fixing to lay eggs. Sounds like it's close to the same size of the one I killed, maybe a touch bigger. And how come it is that the bigger they are, the shinier they are? The one I killed looked like Darth Vadar's helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        Probably fixing to lay eggs. Sounds like it's close to the same size of the one I killed, maybe a touch bigger. And how come it is that the bigger they are, the shinier they are? The one I killed looked like Darth Vadar's helmet.
        Gotta love the females! BIG and SHINY BLACK. The males are flatter and are about half the size of the female. That's probably why she always eats the men when they're done fuckin?

Anyway, I had the privilege of going under a home on Pier and Beam foundation back in the late 90's when I was helping my dad on a plumbing repair. We get under the house and I had a little flashlight on hand. Dad had the big one as he was crawling on his belly up ahead of me. I feel something tickle my neck and just figured it was my hair so I keep going. I feel the tickle again and again until the tickling was all across the back of my neck and down my back. By then I'm fully freaked out so I do a streak lightning crawl out from under the house. I start wiping my neck at the "tickle" and down goes two female black widows to the ground. I freak the hell out and rip my shirt off since the tickle was still down my back as well. I had 8 more widows on my shirt by the time it hit the ground and I brushed two more off. All told I was swarmed by TWELVE round shiny black widow females. The smallest of which had a body that was about the size of a quarter.

I have no clue as to WHY I didn't get bit, but I was damn fucking lucky to be alive after coming in contact with that many
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
          Spiders on me or water bugs flying at me and I squeel like a bitch too haha. hate them nasty things.
          Flying roaches make my 6' 1" ass go into kill mode .............. Fuck roaches !!
          89 mustang coupe at the house now ..... SOLD
          97 F-250 HD crew cab shorty 4x4 overfueled for your pleasure ................

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
            Gotta love the females! BIG and SHINY BLACK. The males are flatter and are about half the size of the female. That's probably why she always eats the men when they're done fuckin?

Anyway, I had the privilege of going under a home on Pier and Beam foundation back in the late 90's when I was helping my dad on a plumbing repair. We get under the house and I had a little flashlight on hand. Dad had the big one as he was crawling on his belly up ahead of me. I feel something tickle my neck and just figured it was my hair so I keep going. I feel the tickle again and again until the tickling was all across the back of my neck and down my back. By then I'm fully freaked out so I do a streak lightning crawl out from under the house. I start wiping my neck at the "tickle" and down goes two female black widows to the ground. I freak the hell out and rip my shirt off since the tickle was still down my back as well. I had 8 more widows on my shirt by the time it hit the ground and I brushed two more off. All told I was swarmed by TWELVE round shiny black widow females. The smallest of which had a body that was about the size of a quarter.

I have no clue as to WHY I didn't get bit, but I was damn fucking lucky to be alive after coming in contact with that many
            Pics?
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I agree, with John, kill them with fire. Then kill them some more and make sure they're dead.

*shudders*
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Rule #44 Always double tap
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Hmm....
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

If they had bit your boobies they would have swollen up to watermelons

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                      LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Generally I am not afraid of spiders. However if one jumps on me, you can bet your sweet ass that I'll be screaming louder than my 4yo niece!

Now snakes!! FUCK A BUNCH OF THAT!!!!!!!!
                      nice obituary. killed by a huge radioactive black widow. god wanted you dead for sure

Comment

No thanks. We had tarantulas in the country but they didn't move like that.

Comment

Spiders like that are the only animal, and pretty much the only thing in the world that I am scared of. I like snakes. My spider fear has gotten better, but this thread does not help.

Comment

UGH! That is my worst freaking nightmare. Give me snakes any day of the week, not that many black widows. I got bit by a small one once, it was either a hatchling or a male. 102*F fever for a few days, weakness and a nice scar/discolored patch of skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              No thanks. We had tarantulas in the country but they didn't move like that.
                              On my last job out by Marine Creek Lake when the guys were digging the footings for the field house they uncovered a bunch of holes in the subsoil. They were trying to figure out what they were until tarantulas started coming out of them.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Fucking FUCK that. Where the shit do you live?
                                Why did you have to ask that?

If he says that he lives within 5 miles of me - I'll have to move.

And lol at the vid, my computer took a swan dive to the floor when that spider went superman on daddy. Mary said "David, wth are you looking at?"

David

Comment

Working...
                                X